The Student Room Group

Nursing at University of Nottingham 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by dann1hot4life
only a week and around 3months on the project, but ive got a placement for at least 6months at the kids hosp. agian and ive got a paid job as a child summer "carer" at a sports summer school for young kids and few who have disabilites

wow! I think you'll be fine! :eek:
how many places are availble an what do you usually need at AS levl
Reply 62
I've applied for the Child branch and have a selection day on the 27th March! What can I expect on the selection day??
Original post by AimeeMac
I've applied for the Child branch and have a selection day on the 27th March! What can I expect on the selection day??

Hey! (: I have my selection day on 27th of Feb, message me and I'll give you some tips and advice based on my experience. I'm so nervous!
Reply 64
Original post by BananaWhale
Hey! (: I have my selection day on 27th of Feb, message me and I'll give you some tips and advice based on my experience. I'm so nervous!

Ahh thank you that'll be brilliant! I'm sure you'll be fine! I'm really nervous too.. and have to stay over the night before on my own.. Eek!!
Reply 65
Original post by Afua
It's a group interview and they give you a trigger for the discussion in your group.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hi, sorry to bother you, I have my interview on weds I wondered what the trigger question was and did you research it over lunch?

It seems really really easy, the day I mean I'm worried it will be hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by Lgriggs1
Hi, sorry to bother you, I have my interview on weds I wondered what the trigger question was and did you research it over lunch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have my interview then too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Have I been talking to you on a diff forum lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Have I been talking to you on a diff forum lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely, yes ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by lottie2307
Most likely, yes ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Are you nervous? I am getting nervous now? It just seems too easy! Just a trigger question and group interview for 45 mins...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Haha! Are you nervous? I am getting nervous now? It just seems too easy! Just a trigger question and group interview for 45 mins...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Getting quite nervous now as its my last interview and it's a group one ha. I begin my travelling up there tomorrow... So will be more nervous the closer it gets. It does seem pretty easy though, and a very relaxed day ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by lottie2307
Getting quite nervous now as its my last interview and it's a group one ha. I begin my travelling up there tomorrow... So will be more nervous the closer it gets. It does seem pretty easy though, and a very relaxed day ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

If its your last one you will defo rock it!!!!! Good luck! Is your name lottie? Ill look out for you I'm laura. This is my first interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
If its your last one you will defo rock it!!!!! Good luck! Is your name lottie? Ill look out for you I'm laura. This is my first interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha, thanks! Im sure you will too! I thought I did so bad in my first interview but ended up with an offer, so you never know :smile: yeah, Lottie/Charlotte. I'll look out for you too ha. Good luck to you too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
With Nottingham the interview was quite easy, but if you chosen then don't offer you a place you have to go back for an individual interview before they make the final selection. I had my group interview there last week it was fine!
Hi, anyone got their interview for Nottingham tomorrow? :smile:

I have! Pretty scared... it's my third interview but I found Nottingham quite daunting when I went to the open day! Anyone know what to expect?? :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by Chloechristine98

I have! Pretty scared... it's my third interview but I found Nottingham quite daunting when I went to the open day! Anyone know what to expect?? :smile:

Me!!!! But no no idea! I'm uite scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is easy and yes you ll be able to research it and I think it's a different one every time so I'm not sure wat it will be

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 77
Original post by Chloechristine98

Hi I'm planning on going to a Nottingham open day this year, and you went to one last year, I was just wondering what time it started and finished because we're trying to work out how to get there as in peak times trains really expensive. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Had my interview today and it was great! The staff are do lovely!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Hi I'm planning on going to a Nottingham open day on the 28th of June and I was just wondering what time it started and finished because we're trying to work out how to get there as in peak times trains really expensive. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending