B-b-but the crazy lady inside of me looooovvveees firing shells :dance:
Reply 101
Original post by kittyb99
B-b-but the crazy lady inside of me looooovvveees firing shells :dance:

Damn the blue shell!
Original post by python05
Damn the blue shell!

Oh yeah, I hate blue shells! Though like green and red ones :P
What games are people planning to get later this year?

We've got some biggies coming up like Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing and others. Are there any other big stand out games from companies other than Nintendo though?

New Super Mario Bros 2 is out this week but I'm not a huge fan of side scrolling Mario when we've got 3D Land. The reviews haven't been overwhelmingly positive either.

Perhaps we'll see more this week from the Gamescom conference in Europe. I'll keep an eye out and post anything interesting.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm looking forward to Pokemon! ;D Shame it's not going to be in 3D though...

Is there any news about anymore Final Fantasy games for the DS? Seeing that in 3D would be awesomeee!
Reply 105
Original post by Captain Jack
What games are people planning to get later this year?

We've got some biggies coming up like Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing and others. Are there any other big stand out games from companies other than Nintendo though?

New Super Mario Bros 2 is out this week but I'm not a huge fan of side scrolling Mario when we've got 3D Land. The reviews haven't been overwhelmingly positive either.

Perhaps we'll see more this week from the Gamescom conference in Europe. I'll keep an eye out and post anything interesting.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I'm looking forward to all those games you mentioned. I'm pretty sure AC is coming out in 2013. I'm going to get Lego Lord of the Rings, I love LOTR :biggrin:
There's also other games such as Paper Mario and Prof Layton and the Mask of Miracle.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Luhar
I'm looking forward to all those games you mentioned. I'm pretty sure AC is coming out in 2013. I'm going to get Lego Lord of the Rings, I love LOTR :biggrin:
There's also other games such as Paper Mario and Prof Layton and the Mask of Miracle.

AC.

As in....Assassin's Creed, for DS?
Reply 107
Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
AC.

As in....Assassin's Creed, for DS?

Animal Crossing, slightly different :wink:
Original post by Luhar
Animal Crossing, slightly different :wink:

Damn, right. Getting my hopes up there. :frown:

Assassin's Creed for DS would be awesome.
Reply 109
Original post by Luhar

I was planning on getting the Lego LOTR games too! Lego games are awesome!

Among others I'm planning to get... Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, the new eShop Cave Story when it's released!

Apparently there is another Scribblenauts coming too. Although after paying £30 for the last one and seeing for £6 two months later.. I might avoid that one at launch.
Whoah had a go at worldwide Kid Icarus- I swear people are using hacked games! They move way too fast and their attacks seemed too powerful. Anyone else tried it online and found this?
The new Scribblenauts is for Wii U, haven't heard about a 3DS version? Should be better than the original too as its multiplayer and more of an open world than small levels.

I'm looking forward to Paper Mario, Luigis mansion, Animal Crossing, Layton, Lego LOTR (but probs get that on PS3 as always play those with my bf!) Still haven't finished Pokemon White yet so better get cracking before the sequel!!

Also, sorry I didn't make it into MK7 last night! I'm on annual leave next week though so no excuses!! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
Reply 112
Actually cannot wait for Animal Crossing!!!
I was planning on getting the Lego LOTR games too! Lego games are awesome!

Is there a video for Lego Lord of the Rings for 3DS yet? I can't find one :confused:
Reply 114
I'm sure I saw one, but I might be imagining things!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Nexus 7
Reply 115
What are the top three games that everyone has played on their 3DS? (go into activity log, software library, charts!)

1. Pokemon black: 16:58
2. Mario kart, 12:16
3. Street pass plaza 9:44
Third actual game, is zelda links awakening. 6:57

Reply 116
Original post by Captain Jack
Is there a video for Lego Lord of the Rings for 3DS yet? I can't find one :confused:

Not a 3DS trailer, but the newest one

What are the top three games that everyone has played on their 3DS? (go into activity log, software library, charts!)

1. Pokemon black: 16:58
2. Mario kart, 12:16
3. Street pass plaza 9:44
Third actual game, is zelda links awakening. 6:57

On my old 3DS it was something like:
1. Pokemon Black
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Mario Kart 7
(edited 11 years ago)
My list is:

eShop 26:22 (forgot to close it once lol)
Zelda: Spirit Tracks 25:31
Nintendogs and Cats 18:38

3rd game would be Zelda: Ocarina of Time 15:24
Reply 118
Gonna see if I can find the XL in stock tomorrow at GAME, apparently they are offering it for £174.99 with a choice of Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Zelda, or one of a few others. Wish me luck!
Good luck! Which game are you going to get? :smile:

Quick Reply