The Student Room Group

Nintendo 3DS Society - Discussion and Friend Code Exchange

Scroll to see replies

Got my pre-order in from the Nintendo store for £209.99, also comes with a Skull kid figure :smile:
Original post by Luhar
Got my pre-order in from the Nintendo store for £209.99, also comes with a Skull kid figure :smile:

Yep, ditto. I'm hoping that ordering within about 30 minutes of the listing going live will be quick enough to have no issues with stock! I'm not convinced that the Nintendo online store is correctly reflecting stock levels, given that the special edition of Majora's Mask 3D on its own is still showing as available to order.
Original post by Illusionary
Yep, ditto. I'm hoping that ordering within about 30 minutes of the listing going live will be quick enough to have no issues with stock! I'm not convinced that the Nintendo online store is correctly reflecting stock levels, given that the special edition of Majora's Mask 3D on its own is still showing as available to order.

I just checked the website and it's sold out now.
Original post by Luhar
I just checked the website and it's sold out now.

Yep, agreed. I'm surprised how many of the special edition of the standalone game there must be available, then. Glad that I got my order in promptly!
I don't have a 3DS, but a lot of mates of mine do and keep harping on about the upcoming Monster Hunter 4.

Anyone here getting involved?
Original post by mikeyd85
I don't have a 3DS, but a lot of mates of mine do and keep harping on about the upcoming Monster Hunter 4.

Anyone here getting involved?

I've never played a monster hunter game, everyone keeps going on about how good they are though so I keep feeling like I should give it a go.
Monster Hunter isn't for me. Too much of a time sink. People seem to spend 100s of hours on it which terrifies me. I like games with a focus/story more.

Personally I'm most excited for the newly announced 3DS Fire Emblem as Awakening was one of my favourite games ever. :biggrin:
Anyone here collecting Amiibo's?

I've started getting a few, so far I have:
Link
Pikachu
Mario
Pit
Fox
Samus

Trying to find a place where I can pre-order Charizard, Ness, Shulk and Sonic
Original post by Luhar
Anyone here collecting Amiibo's?

I've started getting a few, so far I have:
Link
Pikachu
Mario
Pit
Fox
Samus

Trying to find a place where I can pre-order Charizard, Ness, Shulk and Sonic

While I'd certainly love to have a full collection, it could become a very expensive goal, and one without any clear end. I have Link and Zelda, will get Sheik and Toon Link for collection purposes and probably also Toad from the new set. That's it for now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbo-92
I've never played a monster hunter game, everyone keeps going on about how good they are though so I keep feeling like I should give it a go.

There's a demo of MH4, but you need a code to get hold of it. :sad:
Original post by mikeyd85
There's a demo of MH4, but you need a code to get hold of it. :sad:

I have 3 spare codes if anyone wants one. :smile:
Original post by TroyAndAbed

I'd gladly take one if still available. :smile:

Could you please also send me one if you have any left? Thanks
Original post by Illusionary
While I'd certainly love to have a full collection, it could become a very expensive goal, and one without any clear end. I have Link and Zelda, will get Sheik and Toon Link for collection purposes and probably also Toad from the new set. That's it for now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they are quite expensive, but I can't resist buying some figures. Trying to get all the Fire Emblem ones as well, Marth is nowhere to be found atm and have got my pre-order in for Ike.

Oooh Sounds interesting! :smile:

Original post by Luhar
Yeah they are quite expensive, but I can't resist buying some figures. Trying to get all the Fire Emblem ones as well, Marth is nowhere to be found atm and have got my pre-order in for Ike.

The only one I would love to have is Shulk- more for collection reasons than using it for the DLC. :smile:
Original post by GoldenEmblem277
Oooh Sounds interesting! :smile:

The only one I would love to have is Shulk- more for collection reasons than using it for the DLC. :smile:

I really want Shulk as well, as I love Xenoblade. He is sold out everywhere though :frown:
I've still got two spare codes if anyone needs one :smile:

As for collecting Amiibo, I really would like to have a complete collection but as the amount of Amiibo doesn't seem to show any signs of stopping (at the moment anyway) I just can't commit myself to spending potentially hundreds on the figures. At the moment I just have Link, Samus and Pikachu. I really want them to announce a Zero Suit Samus Amiibo as she's my main character in Smash Bros.

I still hope that when all the Amiibo are out and they aren't making anymore they release a complete set, I know it would cost a lot but I'd prefer to have a complete collection (all boxed) that I know they won't add to. At the minute I just can't be sure how many they will actually end up making, multiple series editions as well as Mario and his friends have a Smash Amiibo and a Mario Party Amiibo. I imagine there will be Zelda ones as well. There could end up being loads,
Original post by Robbo-92
I still hope that when all the Amiibo are out and they aren't making anymore they release a complete set, I know it would cost a lot but I'd prefer to have a complete collection (all boxed) that I know they won't add to. At the minute I just can't be sure how many they will actually end up making, multiple series editions as well as Mario and his friends have a Smash Amiibo and a Mario Party Amiibo. I imagine there will be Zelda ones as well. There could end up being loads,

Don't get your hopes up - I'd see this as *highly* unlikely.
Got my Marth and Ike amiibo :smile: Need to preorder Lucina and Robin from somewhere now
Nintendo have sent me the new 3DS early :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest