Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you know this kind of guys?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They say they haven't revised AT ALL before exams.After the exams,they complain the questions are too hard and say something like ' Ohhhh,I'm gonna fail!Dear Lord!Jesus Christ!For God's Sake!' ,then they keep discussing answers with others.Well,obviously,their so-called ' fail ' means and only means they lose few marks.After the grades released,they've already been the top in the class,but they still complain that they did not do it well ,in the meantime,they look around and ask everyone about grades!

Honestly , I don't like this kind of guy but I don't know why I have to keep smiling to them and saying ' Congratulations!'

What are in their minds???
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know people who did each individual bit (I never revised, a friend of mine always said it went badly, a little cluster liked to dissect the exam, a few in the class compared themselves by acting caring) ... but never in the same person. :lolwut:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Every individual is different... I have LOADS of friends who do that (2/3 of my school actually does that)...

But i suppose it could just be the fact that if you did indeed flop it then it's a "i told you so" situation

but if they didnt... then what do they have to lose? since they didnt boast tht it was easy 2 start with...

Well that's my opinion so :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sorry next time ill just keep my 'A' quiet
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the man from space)
    sorry next time ill just keep my A quiet
    Nope... u misunderstood the question... it's NOT all about ur actual grade.. it's about whether or not you revised... and fair enough there are some naturally talented people but you can't have 2/3 of the school not revising and getting an A for AS... its just not practical... i think :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekiiMonkii)
    Nope... u misunderstood the question... it's NOT all about ur actual grade.. it's about whether or not you revised... and fair enough there are some naturally talented people but you can't have 2/3 of the school not revising and getting an A for AS... its just not practical... i think :rolleyes:
    I'm messing around, i know the type, i did no revision for GCSE but for A-levels, you've either got to be really smart or really stupid not to revise and most people fall in the latter and get lucky
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the man from space)
    I'm messing around, i know the type, i did no revision for GCSE but for A-levels, you've either got to be really smart or really stupid not to revise and most people fall in the latter and get lucky
    OOOoooopsss Sorry then...

And yepp I did last minute revision for GCSE.. mostly got A*z... did tha same thing for AS and gt C's and D's :P
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    you jelly bro?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know one guy, he's a nice guy and a good friend, and very clever, but for some reason he always exaggerates how little revision he has done, and how badly he has done in the exam, but its like, we can all see he has worked hard and done well in the exam, and we all just think he is just genuinely that naive to think he hasn't done enough.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has their own standards I guess.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    ha a lot of people in my class are like that , mostly girls.....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    they are everywhere... in my country we usually named them as studying overlord... o(╯□╰)o they usually beat my confidence...
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah the whole " that exam was so hard i did no revision gonna fail" then when results come along would you look at that 100 percent. Saw a girl once on the way to results and she was like that, we asked her how she did and she was like "how do you think i did ? " We all just went straight A* and she was like obviously.

Its fine to be confident but dont change your story once you get your results.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeremyliang)
    they say they haven't revised at all before exams.after the exams,they complain the questions are too hard and say something like ' ohhhh,i'm gonna fail!dear lord!jesus christ!for god's sake!' ,then they keep discussing answers with others.well,obviously,their so-called ' fail ' means and only means they lose few marks.after the grades released,they've already been the top in the class,but they still complain that they did not do it well ,in the meantime,they look around and ask everyone about grades!

Honestly , i don't like this kind of guy but i don't know why i have to keep smiling to them and saying ' congratulations!'

what are in their minds???
    god i fcking hate these bastards

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE results day

Waiting for your grades? Let off some steam in our results chat megathread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.