The Student Room Group

Try out the new **iPhone, iPad or Android** TSR App

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Watch Key Phone
I'm on a Google Nexus 7 tablet. And I believe its the most up-to-date version of the android OS, whatever that is :colondollar:

Hmm... thanks. I've had in running on my own Nexus 7 (original 16GB model) without problems, though I've not yet had the opportunity to get the 4.3 update installed yet and test that. I may well have the tablet back with me tomorrow (...actually, that would be later today :tongue:) to test it, though. Other than that, the dev team may be able to offer suggestions when they see this.
Original post by Illusionary
Hmm... thanks. I've had in running on my own Nexus 7 (original 16GB model) without problems, though I've not yet had the opportunity to get the 4.3 update installed yet and test that. I may well have the tablet back with me tomorrow (...actually, that would be later today :tongue:) to test it, though. Other than that, the dev team may be able to offer suggestions when they see this.

Ok, thanks. :smile:
Original post by Watch Key Phone
Ok, thanks. :smile:

I've updated now and the app's still working :dontknow: When the community/dev teams are back at work tomorrow they may be able to suggest things that you could try.
Original post by Illusionary
I've updated now and the app's still working :dontknow: When the community/dev teams are back at work tomorrow they may be able to suggest things that you could try.

Hmm, it's still not working for me. :dontknow: Thanks :smile:
Well fancy that... :rolleyes:

Untitled-1.jpg
Reply 405
Can I just say, please TSR, change the app if you like, but don't mess with the site, it does everything I need on the iPad. Please.
Reply 406
How do I watch a discussion through the app without it automatically sending me emails on every post? I know you can change the notifications for watched threads on the website but I don't want to have to do that for every one I follow on the app. Is there any way to change the default so new watched threads don't send email notifications?

I've changed the default settings for automatically watched threads but that doesn't do the job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have the .apk file for this TSR app?
SERIOUSLY. I cant even see my reps/negs and my watched threads. PLease get different tabs for them. Also the friend requsts dont even have a place in the app. :mad:
When I enter the settings of the app on my phone, it says the notifications are PMs and Subscribed topics, how can I change this? It doesn't seem to let me change it :confused:
Sorry to revive such an old topic but when will multi quote be available on the app?:smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by G8D
Never. They abandoned the app in favour of a mobile site.

Eh, that sucks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elliwhi
Sorry to revive such an old topic but when will multi quote be available on the app?:smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Multi quote is available on the Android version anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker
Multi quote is available on the Android version anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on the iOS version :P
Original post by Elliwhi
I'm on the iOS version :P

Another reason to switch to android. :wink:
Another reason to switch to android. :wink:

Never in my life :wink:
Will there be an app for windows phones...?
The new app we are working on will have multi quote and will neon android and iOS.
Original post by ChrisN
The new app we are working on will have multi quote and will neon android and iOS.

Hi Chris.

This going to be Tapatalk based still or newly made?

Any idea about rep being on the app?
Hi Chris.

This going to be Tapatalk based still or newly made?

Any idea about rep being on the app?

Hi there, it is not tapatalk. It is our own. Rep is on it too. Tantalisingly close now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending