Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any tips on how to improve my arms? (pic included)

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been injured for a few weeks now....can barely even lift a medium weight without being in pain.....and now my arms have started going down....need to get them bigger again....but theres no way i can do more then 30kg barbell or at most the 16kg dumbells..... even cables im struggling with on a medium weight.... anyone got any really hard to do exercises on such light weights? im talking bis and tris....cant do skull crushers at all....the pain is too much.....btw...pains in my right shoulder...

and yea....i tried resting it for 2weeks...the pain aint going away...so i gotta carry on going strong till it naturally heals....
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catjaum)
    I've been injured for a few weeks now....can barely even lift a medium weight without being in pain.....and now my arms have started going down....need to get them bigger again....but theres no way i can do more then 30kg barbell or at most the 16kg dumbells..... even cables im struggling with on a medium weight.... anyone got any really hard to do exercises on such light weights? im talking bis and tris....cant do skull crushers at all....the pain is too much.....btw...pains in my right shoulder...

and yea....i tried resting it for 2weeks...the pain aint going away...so i gotta carry on going strong till it naturally heals....
    I thought you said you were natural... why did you lie to us?

try a different exercise that you haven't done before? :dontknow:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    You look too big already.
    Neg me all you like... I'm just giving my opinion.
    • 50 followers

ReputationRep:
    They look absolutely disgusting. Sorry My advice is to give up on weight lifting.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:

Wow your arms look hideous. What have you done to them???:eek:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry whats the big "thing" to the left of your picture, I thought you took a giant s*** on it before you took it.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    they look ok to me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That pic must be postworkout, with all those veins? Why not get a doctor to check it? This is how people get badly injured
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    AWWW YEH STEROIDS YEH :danceboy:
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    Holy moly, what on earth is that? :lolwut:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Strong vascularity. GJDM.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwww. Your arms look like leaves with all the veins and stuff. Why do you need them bigger? They're already massive and they look kinda gross imo. no offence
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I thought you said you were natural... why did you lie to us?

try a different exercise that you haven't done before? :dontknow:
    i am natural....what dont look natty? :confused:

(Original post by XxelliexX)
    You look pretty gross and too big anyway... it's probably a good thing if you can't lift weights anymore.
    u obviously will never understand the art of bodybuilding...

(Original post by Miracle Day)
    They look absolutely disgusting. Sorry My advice is to give up on weight lifting.
    see above comment

(Original post by Golden_Boy786)
    Wow your arms look hideous. What have you done to them???:eek:
    haters gna h8

(Original post by desijut)
    That pic must be postworkout, with all those veins? Why not get a doctor to check it? This is how people get badly injured
    erm....hadnt worked out that day....dont get the doc to check it cos its obviously nothing major i can still move my arm without being in pain....jus cant lift heavy weight...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Arms looking great and forearms amazing ...good forearms are the shizzle I hope mine eventually get huge.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    get out the magnifying glass and masturbate more

trolololol

also has anyone made a "your face is odd" style comment? if not dibs
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    erm....hadnt worked out that day....dont get the doc to check it cos its obviously nothing major i can still move my arm without being in pain....jus cant lift heavy weight...
    woah! that's you cold? How much do weigh? 85kg?

Actually, not a doctor, what about a physio?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    why have you covered the centre of your shirt?

btw, looks like you have very veiny arms
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desijut)
    woah! that's you cold? How much do weigh? 85kg?

Actually, not a doctor, what about a physio?
    about 80ish...fluctuates between 81-83kg atm...... ive never been a fan of physio....but might give it a shot if i dont feel any improvement in the next 2/3 weeks...

(Original post by internet tough guy)
    why have you covered the centre of your shirt?

btw, looks like you have very veiny arms
    cos its a very unique t-shirt...and ma arms aint that veiny.....
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    At your size asking that question on TSR there's about 2 people who can give genuine advice who are maybe more knowledgeable. Ask the same question on BB.com or something.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i absolutely LOVE vascularity in guys. so so so so good, not even being sarcastic.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.