The Student Room Group

samantha brick....whats you take?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124782/Samantha-Brick-says-backlash-bile-yesterdays-Daily-Mail-proves-shes-right.html

okay we've all read the article bout samantha brickface and all im reading i can't beleive the cheek of this woman, does she really believe that british women most of all are so shallow that they would retort to full blown hatred of her solely down to her looks? i read her reaction article to the 'twitterstorm' and it only made me more angry, people even tried to suggest to her that the uproar was about the article and she still persisted that it proved her arguement that people hated her because of her looks. then she had the gall to compare herself to angeline jolie UNBELIEIVABLE! i dunno maybe it just me 'trolling' but what do you think

Scroll to see replies

Successful troll is very successful and going to get a very nice bonus for directing ****loads of traffic to the DM website.

edit: I think the best part about this whole affair is that if anyone went on the DM comments section and accused her of being a troll, they'd be downvoted into oblivion by regular DM readers, who have been tricked into thinking that trolls are people who make abusive posts on Facebook RIP pages.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
What annoys me is that she's set it up that she can't be criticised. We take issue with it, we're proving her point.

But seriously, I have no problem with attractive women. I have problems with average women who swan around feeling hard done by because all women are threatened by them. No love, you're just an arrogant arse.
Reply 3
She's a narcissistic moron, and the whole thing was hilarious, but it's getting boring now, and I think some people are being unnecessarily harsh (but then there are a lot of people on the internet *cough*Twitterusers*cough* who resort to relentless bullying of strangers to make themselves feel like they aren't worthless)
She successfully trolled the entire of the mail's readership - kudos to her.

I don't get why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist, it's not like she's killing kittens....she just has an overinflated view of herself. It's pretty sad that people get riled over an average woman saying she's beautiful, but don't apply the same passion to things such as politics or education.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
There is nothing confident about her, It is arrogance -the most detestable of human qualities and there is a big difference in my opinion. She is a very arrogant woman but she clearly lacks the confidence to have some humility and be modest about her (apparently absent) good looks.
Stop giving her the publicity, just STOP. Why won't you people stop. :frown: She deserves none of it.
Reply 7
Samantha Brick?

Ugly, average at best.

Get over yourself love.
Reply 8
She effectively compared herself to Angelina Jolie!? What the Hell.
That's going on the caption of the picture... I couldn't bring myself to read much of the article.
Either way I love it when people make complete idiots of themselves.
Wouldpunchintheface/10
She's either delusional or drumming up crap for the daily crap.
Reply 11
If Brad Pitt were to say: 'Yes, I'm a good-looking fella,' then the world would nod sagely in agreement. But if Angelina Jolie uttered something along those lines, she'd be subject to the same foaming-at-the-mouth onslaught hurled at me yesterday.

This is the problem Samantha: if a good-looking woman said 'Yes, I'm a good-looking woman' and left it at that, then the world probably would "nod sagely in agreement". What you've done, though, is written a whole ****ing article under the assumption that you're a good-looking woman when, in fact, you've got a face like a slapped arse
jealousy is ugly , just like other girls
I'd beat her up :smile:
It is interesting to see so many people reacting so angrily at an article about some woman than say human rights abuses in other parts of the world. Guess narcissism is a bigger sin than murder eh?

Tbh I didn't really mind the article, it's about time someone took pride in their looks.(even though she went OTT on it)
(edited 12 years ago)
this women is so far up her own arse you can see her reseeding hairline popping up out her throat.
Reply 16
This is exactly what she wanted to happen.
Reply 17
It's a wind up. She's done an article before about her 'sexual capital'.
No problem with people feeling good about how they look. That's fair enough.

Going about it in this way is completely wrong though.

Has she ever considered people perform all these gestures for her because she's famous?
It was set up to provoke this reaction and it's been very successful. The Mail editors didn't think "Let's print an article about a beautiful woman who is hated by other women for being beautiful", they thought "here is a woman who is utterly deluded, this will make a good article" or she's in on it too. You've all been trolled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending