love it.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Too long, did not watch :sexface:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    A fairly simplistic and poorly voice-acted bit of satire there, and then some very eye-catching claims in the video description, such as the 'anti-racist=anti-white' slogan which I keep seeing around the right-wing patches of youtube.

I find reading the White Rabbit Genocide website where this came from hilarious really. Its a very well put together site which I tried to take seriously but the 'About' page just rants about bringing down the New World Order and different coloured rabbits.

They frequently deny being nazis (this is in the video a lot as well), in fact they are obviously very worried about this as a lot of their content acts as if its a response to being called fascist Holocaust-sympathisers by liberals, those liberals and there extreme labels! Youd have thought that when theyre so firmly NOT nazis they might be a little careful using language like 'the final solution to the black problem'. Oh dear...

Its just another example of the radical sensationalist rhetoric romping around the american political scene. Is multiculturalism a great idea? No, in fact several world leaders have admitted its been a failure. Is it equatable to the slaughter of Red Indians as divinely justified by Providence? Erm... no.

And all this from America, the entire population of which is one of the biggest hodge-podges of immigrants in the world.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodeye)
    A fairly simplistic and poorly voice-acted bit of satire there, and then some very eye-catching claims in the video description, such as the 'anti-racist=anti-white' slogan which I keep seeing around the right-wing patches of youtube.

I find reading the White Rabbit Genocide website where this came from hilarious really. Its a very well put together site which I tried to take seriously but the 'About' page just rants about bringing down the New World Order and different coloured rabbits.

They frequently deny being nazis (this is in the video a lot as well), in fact they are obviously very worried about this as a lot of their content acts as if its a response to being called fascist Holocaust-sympathisers by liberals, those liberals and there extreme labels! Youd have thought that when theyre so firmly NOT nazis they might be a little careful using language like 'the final solution to the black problem'. Oh dear...

Its just another example of the radical sensationalist rhetoric romping around the american political scene. Is multiculturalism a great idea? No, in fact several world leaders have admitted its been a failure. Is it equatable to the slaughter of Red Indians as divinely justified by Providence? Erm... no.

And all this from America, the entire population of which is one of the biggest hodge-podges of immigrants in the world.
    So, who are you angry at?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    So, who are you angry at?
    Well have you read the full video description of this on youtube? And everyone in the comments acts like theyre part of some cult preaching the ultimate truth.

I have no idea if OP has these opinions, he didn't say anything about the video. I know Ive never met people with such strong opinions on TSR.

Im saying that while this video might be funny, its propaganda by people with extreme far-right beliefs.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well have you read the full video description of this on youtube? And everyone in the comments acts like theyre part of some cult preaching the ultimate truth.

I have no idea if OP has these opinions, he didn't say anything about the video. I know Ive never met people with such strong opinions on TSR.

Im saying that while this video might be funny, its propaganda by far-right mentalists.
    I can't read it at the moment, I'm in the library and I don't have earphones.

What, comments like this:

"You attacked me for pointing the obvious truth:
    Anti-racist is a CODEWORD for anti-White.
    Now you try to make out you are pro-White. Make your mind up. Only anti-Whites go around calling people "braindead nazis" for stating an obvious truth. It's even got a name "Godwins Law".
    Anti-Whites are finding out that pro-Whites are giving them a taste of their own medicine. You don't like it? Explain yourself or stand aside..."
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    I can't read it at the moment, I'm in the library and I don't have earphones.

What, comments like this:

"You attacked me for pointing the obvious truth:
    Anti-racist is a CODEWORD for anti-White.
    Now you try to make out you are pro-White. Make your mind up. Only anti-Whites go around calling people "braindead nazis" for stating an obvious truth. It's even got a name "Godwins Law".
    Anti-Whites are finding out that pro-Whites are giving them a taste of their own medicine. You don't like it? Explain yourself or stand aside..."
    Yup
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup
    What's wrong with it?
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha ha ha, brilliant!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:

You were satirized in the vid.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Instead of 'Are you racist?' it should have been 'U MAD BRO!?'.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:

Im saying that while this video might be funny, its propaganda by people with extreme far-right beliefs.
    It's not propaganda it's a parody. The maker has taken the signature arguments of the multi-cultural left and placed them in a different context to highlight their absurdity. Clearly some people won't like it but I suspect they're the very people this video is satirising.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    This quote really made me think , ''The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do''

Samuel P. Huntington

:rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arnoob)
    This quote really made me think , ''The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do''

Samuel P. Huntington

:rolleyes:
    Seems obvious to me. Organised violence gets **** done. Always has, always will.
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why is their accents American when they've just came from England?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant. Shame about the American accents when the people are English.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    Why is their accents American when they've just came from England?
    omg and how come the Indians can speak English?!?!11

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 9, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.