2) School books
AS Student so...
1. Overpriced food/ lots of meal deals haha
2. PC games
1. Travelling (into London/work)
2. DSLR camera/accessories/printing
3. Food - being an A-level student has made me 48329058 more hungry for some reason?
1 Holiday, going to Mexico but its skinning me £1128
2 Petrol I need to out in around £120ish a month and thats a 1.2!
3 Car insurance which is £103 a month
1) Technology (computers, accessories, hardware etc.)
In year 11 so obviously don't pay for rent/food/transport, but I actually can't wait
3) Random online purchases (usually clothing or cookware, I'm a kitchen dork)
1. Baby items
I'm at college at the moment,so clothes,travel and books.
Premium Bonds- I WILL WIN THAT DAMN JACKPOT!
My top three expenses are:
1) Housing - rent, bills, council tax
2) Petrol and transport
3) Food and household items
Aside from these essentials, it's probably:
1) Animal care (essential for the animals but not essential to have the animals)
2) Entry into events and clubs (£40 a month or so)
3) Phone bill (could have a cheap phone, opted for a smart phone)
I rarely by clothes, DVDs, music or games. I don't drink much and don't buy gadgets.
Food, rent and bills. Wondrously exciting, although I spend similar amounts on cinema tickets a month to bills.
1. Make up
2) Video games (and similar)
1. Car (paying it off, petrol, insurance, tax, parking etc...in that order)
2. Rent (plus bills)
3. Food (I can't believe I spend an average of £230 a month on this when I get lunch free at work! Must stop eating out so much!)
Perhaps you ought to spend some of that money on a spelling tutor..
( Original post by unicornsoncrack)
3. nothing else
Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
Already a member?
Oops, something wasn't right
please check the following:
Not got an account?
Sign up now
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.