The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Accomdation - North Western Hall

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by steviemcg
A/A* you could afford to do a wee bit bad maths in then lol.. whats your other subjects that your doing??... you hate it? take it you regret picking it big time then haha.. yeh im in downpatrick tech lol arsed about for two years in my old school and did crap in my A Levels there EEU i got lmao... but on for AAC in tech lol.. yeehh true have to do work and then experince living abroad :smile: we'll have scouser accents in no time haha

aye hopefully, eh sociology just. i was doing health and social but dropped it last year! aw happy days then! haha hopefully not, i useda love them but after gona liverpool so many times they wreck my head lol. im bound to know u if u go to dpk tech, whats ur name?
Liverpool
Reply 41
Original post by TL123
aye hopefully, eh sociology just. i was doing health and social but dropped it last year! aw happy days then! haha hopefully not, i useda love them but after gona liverpool so many times they wreck my head lol. im bound to know u if u go to dpk tech, whats ur name?

Sociology whats that like??.. lol I love the scouser accent now hope it doesnt grate my tits when we get over there :smile: hopefully some geordies live in our halls love their accent... em names stevie mcgeown, used to go to st. mals in castlewellan. whats your name?? :smile:

Heres my facebook if you want to add me :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/stevie.mcgeown
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 42
is anyone in flat 207? :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by TL123

Abit retarded coming to Liverpool if you hate the accent isnt it?
Reply 44
Original post by HR222
Abit retarded coming to Liverpool if you hate the accent isnt it?

i didnt say i hated it :/ im gona liverpool because i like the city..
Reply 45
I'm gonna be in 403, looking forward to it already! What date is everyone moving in?
Reply 46
I'm in 206 C. Must admit I'm slightly nervous as I've sold all my worldly possessions to go to uni :smile:

pop on by if you are going for beers =D
Reply 47
I'm going on the first day, the 8th. :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by TheDancer
I'm going on the first day, the 8th. :smile:

Sweet, me to. Hopefully a few people are moving in on that day!
Reply 49
207? :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by LHarper
Sweet, me to. Hopefully a few people are moving in on that day!

I think quite a few people are :biggrin:
We'll all have to go for a celebratory drink!
im in 201, Howdy neighbour :smile:!!

Im in 202 and Im spanish :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by SheilaSanchez
Im in 202 and Im spanish :smile:

Hola, I'm Irish so I'm obviously a bit annoyed about Spain beating us in the euro's but call into 201 anytime were both in a new country so be easier to settle because were in the same boat :smile:
Hola, I'm Irish so I'm obviously a bit annoyed about Spain beating us in the euro's but call into 201 anytime were both in a new country so be easier to settle because were in the same boat :smile:

jajaja I think a lot of people maybe hate us , other spanish friend comes to the same flat with me, so 2 spanish jaja :smile:
Thank you, see you in september neighbour!
anyone else in room 205?
All you first years, don't suppose I'd find anyone on floor 5 here.
Fun facts for North Western. If you're at the end or the corridors you may actually have a window in your kitchen (congrats) but have fun getting the luggage through all the doors to the end of the corridor. There's a pub in the building! You have to go outside to get in but it's still the same building. The pub has live music on Saturdays, pretty good music but don't expect an early night (not that you would on a Saturday as freshers). The main hall is as architecturally brilliant as the outside, the rooms not so much but the stairs make up for it. And to the lower floors hope you like train noise ^^
It is a really good building to be in for your first year, I heard stories of fights, loud music and stuff in some of the other halls, we just tend to get hijinks that displease the staff (and one time police). People have been really friendly and it's generally a quiet hall to be in.
Reply 56
Original post by sallymilby
207? :smile:

Im in 208 so i'll be your neighbourr!! :smile:
Reply 57
Hey I'm in flat 403, room A! Does anyone know what a Premier room is? I've booked one but totally unaware about what it ACTUALLY is...
Reply 58
Not long now, im moving in on the 8th and hope to meet new people and make new friends, i'm in flat 111 and studying Fine Art. Cant wait to explore the bars and have a few drinks :smile: see you all soon
Reply 59
Hey guys! Im Joe =D anyone in flat 203?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending