The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Uni Zoology / Biology Foundation

Can anyone tell me what the zoology course is like at salford uni??? I am trying to get on to the Biology Foundation year 2012 that will lead on to the Zoology Bsc Hons course, but I would like some opinions first :biggrin: anyone help me? Thanks!
hi. not sure about this course but im hoping to do the wildlife and zoo biology in september and wanted to say hi.
good luck and maybe ill see you there!
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Moondreamer
hi. not sure about this course but im hoping to do the wildlife and zoo biology in september and wanted to say hi.

Hello! Is that wildlife and zoo biology Bsc at MMU??? I have also been looking there and going to give that a try aswell :biggrin: I don't think I will get onto a BSc straight away as I may have to do a foundation year first because I haven't got a science under my belt at college :frown:.

Also, does anyone know defiantly if I can do a biology foudation year that leads on to Zoology??
hi. no, its at salford my course. it sounds fab! mmm, im not sure-im doing a BTEC but my GCSE's in science werent that great, so im pleased they have accepted it.
what are you currently studying? it may be worth you enquiring?
Reply 4
Hello! I am currently doing the biology foundation year and I'm going onto Zoology in September! so yess you can do it :smile: :smile: xx
Reply 5
I have just got a place on the Environmental studies foundation year at salford (WOOOOOOOO) which will also lead on to Zoology :biggrin: i think they just want a sciency/biological type foundation just for preparation. Cant wait for the Zoology!!! Anyone starting in september on the same Environmental Studies foundation year, or something similar, add me on fb 'Daisy Barrow' (will probably be at the top) cause ive got a feeling im gunna stand out like a sore thumb :frown:

Original post by lauralib
Hello! I am currently doing the biology foundation year and I'm going onto Zoology in September! so yess you can do it :smile: :smile: xx

im so please they have let me, i am currently studying interactive media btec lmao so a bit of a change!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: xx
thats great! congratulations.
i think ive found you on facebook-do you have blond hair in your profile photo and tattoos on you arm? just want to check ive got the right person.
Reply 7
thats great! congratulations.
i think ive found you on facebook-do you have blond hair in your profile photo and tattoos on you arm? just want to check ive got the right person.

yea thats me lol :biggrin:
Reply 9
hey thought id pop into this an say hi haha

startin salford in september myself and doing wildlife and practical conservation - similar course i have some zoology and biology included with it so may well see you lot about :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=706955649 there if anyone wants to say hi lol
Reply 10
hello! I think I may end up doin the wildlife and practical conservation course after my foundation year, cause overall its content does looks better :biggrin:
I got myself a place aswell, so I shall be seeing you there!
Reply 11
yeaa, looks like you cover a massive range of things,which hopefully means it opens more doors to you when its all over lol
Reply 12

Hi I'm doing Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology this September
Reply 13
Hey guys, I'm doing Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology at Salford in September too :smile: Add me on FB? - 'Kelly Day'
Reply 14
Original post by kellaaayx
Hey guys, I'm doing Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology at Salford in September too :smile: Add me on FB? - 'Kelly Day'

Hi, I'm also starting this is September... my twitter @StephRogerson
Reply 15
Hi I'm starting the foundation biology course this year and was wondering if anyone could tell me how they found the year? I'm really excited to start just wonder of anyone had any tips
Reply 16
Original post by HC96
Hi I'm starting the foundation biology course this year and was wondering if anyone could tell me how they found the year? I'm really excited to start just wonder of anyone had any tips

I am going to be starting this year too!

Quick Reply