The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2560
Original post by + polarity -
Turn the heat up

And open the window

The hot and cold air will produce a breeze, while the heat will help to dry your hair

Are you being serious :zomg:
Original post by mel0n
Are you being serious :zomg:

I'm always serious.
Original post by kimprovising
LOL when the black guy came on all i thought was "omg its kev :zomg:"

I dont wish, i know :pierre: Allow being a blonde, aye. all about brunettes #sexyandsmart

All I could think about was its gif potential. :rofl2:

Ayeeeeeee nowt wrong with blondes, sometimes I wish I'd...not changed hair colour. :moon: But that's a different story. :pierre: Save the allowing for gingers. :colonhash:

Jeremy, do you know how to fix the paste problem in Word 2010? :colondollar: You know like when you want to copy and paste something into a word doc from a webpage but it doesn't copy the format too? I've tried google and nothing works. :sad:
Reply 2565
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

Jeremy, do you know how to fix the paste problem in Word 2010? :colondollar: You know like when you want to copy and paste something into a word doc from a webpage but it doesn't copy the format too? I've tried google and nothing works. :sad:

have you tried left click and hover over paste options and choose the retain format? :colonhash:
Original post by failingatm
have you tried left click and hover over paste options and choose the retain format? :colonhash:

This. There should be an option saying "Keep Source Formatting", I think. I'm still using Word 2007 :littleangel:
Reply 2568
I don't even use word, all about openoffice h3h3
Original post by failingatm

The only paste option I have is 'keep text only'.....

See my second link.
Reply 2571

that's odd, but sorry I don't use word :iiam:
Reading your post is like looking in the mirror

Is it? :confused:
You know what really offends me? Stretched-out pictures. There's just no need for it.
Reply 2574
You know what really offends me? Stretched-out pictures. There's just no need for it.

I was just thinking this.

S&S - amateurs through and through.
Would rep but I can't :nopity:
I can't sleep. :angry:

College tomorrow is...not happening. :colonhash:
Reply 2577
my absence patterns are being "investigated" due to the high number of days I've taken off. So school for me tomorrow is definitely happening.
Original post by Ladipidoo
Would rep but I can't :nopity:

Because you negged :angry:

:p: In other news, the report button has changed.

Original post by Cigarette
All I could think about was its gif potential. :rofl2:

Ayeeeeeee nowt wrong with blondes, sometimes I wish I'd...not changed hair colour. :moon: But that's a different story. :pierre: Save the allowing for gingers. :colonhash:

I'm sure the gif will be circulating soon :pierre:

Man do you regret dying it then? I'm scared to dye mine just incase i hate it lmao.

Latest

Trending

Trending