The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by failingatm
I'm not a pussy, I'd go on everything.

Defo always had you down as a thrill seeker tbh.
Reply 241
Original post by Crazy Paving
Defo always had you down as a thrill seeker tbh.

:smug: I'll take that as a compliment.
:smug: I'll take that as a compliment.

Please, do. :smug: we are an elite bunch, the women want us, the men want to be us, and the Ugandans serve us. :smug:
Reply 243
Please, do. :smug: we are an elite bunch, the women want us, the men want to be us, and the Ugandans serve us. :smug:

:smug: I'll see you at the top of the rollercoaster.... with my hater shades on. :smug: :smug:
:smug: I'll see you at the top of the rollercoaster.... with my hater shades on. :smug: :smug:

Man will be donning his hater hat. :smug:

:smug:
Nauseating.
Reply 246
no u
True pol, not everyone can handle the rides.

no
Original post by magdaplaysbass
Tom is hilarious :yep: But my favourite character by far has got to be Ron Swanson - he's a legend :adore: I feel so sorry for Jerry though...

Love it when they insult Jerry hahaha. Aye, Ron's a good character...they all are really.

No, that's you. I know the real reason your dad bought that second property now - to turn it into a Bengalisupermarket. Peak.

lmao shut it (not second btw :pierre:). Bet your old man owns that crusty fish bar on Corporation St. :evil:
Btw, do you lot actually go on rides or are you pussies/money wasters? :colonhash:

usually im a pussy, but with the right people i would go on a big ride. The one ride i would definitely not go on is the one that swings from side to side, cant remember if it was a banana or pirate ship (getting mixed up with chessington) :colonhash:

**** sake, didnt get to watch eastenders :angry:
I was told Vi has a fast track ticket for one of the rides. Tryvell's Dong, I think its called!
:angry: dont be so disgusting!
:laugh:

I love pirate ships.
:pain:
Reply 256
Btw, do you lot actually go on rides or are you pussies/money wasters? :colonhash:

You going on a merry go round doesn't exempt you from being a pussy :colonhash:
Just fell off my chair lol, think I should go to bed...
Reply 258
Oh God I think I ate an egg that was off I'm really not sure =(
:puke:

Latest