Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

*The African Society [Part VIII]*

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tucking Fypo)
    yeah but what difference does it make if manz on about a phrase?
    Because 'bellisimo' is used only to describe a man. That you chose to use the male version rather than the female (even if it's just for a phrase) shows your latent homotreatment.
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    Because 'bellisimo' is used only to describe a man. That you chose to use the male version rather than the female (even if it's just for a phrase) shows your latent homotreatment.
    Niqqa ain't an international linguistics expert. No homotreatment here, bruda.

• 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    What is this about Thorpe Park in the OP
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    peak, the way i kept refreshing page 5 :nopity:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    Bristolians are always complaining ffs :smug:
    We always try to aim high unlike notts ffs :smug:

(Original post by failingatm)
    SOMEONE'S... JEALOUS. :smug:
    Jealous of what

Anyway I forgive you bit since you included me in the OP, you couldn't finish the OP without including me could you :smug:
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    What is this about Thorpe Park in the OP
    whoever gets the 10,000 post on the last thread has to pay for all our tickets
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    I can't work out what you just drew :|

It's like a photocopier or a printer or something and it's green...
    Hahahaha a polaroid?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't be shy, lass. Introduce yourself!!!
    :shy2: well i'm Magda, i'm from Ghana (only been three times though); so i figured i might as well join the soc and meet some fellow africans :yes:
    although apparently a lot of people here are asian...?
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    My Ghanaian (hes fresh) chem teacher told us in his village thats what they did. :iiam: thought you might have had too :emo:
    lmao, :indiff:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    :rofl2: I wish it was you.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:

Who's going?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Ima look like an idiot but here goes..

I actually only subbed once in November or something using my Paypal account connected to my Barclays (cash card which I never use), I then subbed again using my Lloyds Debit card (or the other way around I can't remember)..

Then TSR changed a little and all of a sudden my sub didn't end, I got pissed thinking I got scammed so I checked my account and everything was cool, I though I beat the system :rofl: :rofl:

I go into Barclays today to find out I've overdrawn £5, I wanted to get some money and I'd forgotten my debit card. FML :getmecoat:
    lol not enough training in piracy :no:
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Jealous of what

Anyway I forgive you bit since you included me in the OP, you couldn't finish the OP without including me could you :smug:
    Gassed. I was going to delete you, but you were the justification as to why I hadn't completed the OP yet. You will be removed forthwith when the OP is complete. :smug:

(Original post by magdaplaysbass)
    :shy2: well i'm Magda, i'm from Ghana (only been three times though); so i figured i might as well join the soc and meet some fellow africans :yes:
    :wavey: Hi, I'm Ki. I'm not african, I'm asian (indian :smug: :bhangra:) so yeah there are quite a few asians, but af soc is pretty diverse.

It's a wild ride, so make sure you keep up!! :train:

(Original post by + polarity -)
    lmao, :indiff:
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :rofl2: I wish it was you.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Allow it calling u shirley from now on just for that disgusting remark

Who's going?
    I....have no idea i dont think it's been properly discussed
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    us african chicks got to stick together, the asian girls here are a bunch of animals :nopity:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gassed. I was going to delete you, but you were the justification as to why I hadn't completed the OP yet. You will be removed forthwith when the OP is complete. :smug:

:wavey: Hi, I'm Ki. I'm not african, I'm asian (indian :smug: :bhangra:) so yeah there are quite a few asians, but af soc is pretty diverse.

It's a wild ride, so make sure you keep up!! :train:

It will always be incomplete without my name, I'm only telling you to keep it for your own good #justahelpfullad
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    the asian girls here are a bunch of animals :nopity:
    truesay

:shy2: well i'm Magda, i'm from Ghana (only been three times though); so i figured i might as well join the soc and meet some fellow africans :yes: although apparently a lot of people here are asian...?
    Hey chicka, there are a few Asians but you get used to them. Just mingle with the true black lads like myself, Mastermind and Simon Adebisi. I'm Muinde from Togo, nice to meet you!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    us african chicks got to stick together, the asian girls here are a bunch of animals :nopity:
    Aye, they already taken over most of our duties here, we will soon be a minority in our own soc #africanjobsforafricans
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Allow it calling u shirley from now on just for that disgusting remark

I....have no idea i dont think it's been properly discussed
    Typical Nigerian :rofl2:

Forgot to watch it today, any good? same shiz?
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    It will always be incomplete without my name, I'm only telling you to keep it for your own good #justahelpfullad
    Then incomplete it will remain. :pierre:
Updated: October 3, 2014
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.