The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Blaise, what a name

i like the name jeremy
you made it obvious by telling me to remove or nobody would have know who i was referring to.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1222
:angry: remove that at once
flop
Reply 1224
:colonhash: oh
Reply 1225
Original post by Blaze008
i live in stoke newington (hackney). like 5mins away for arsenal stadium.wbu? haha yhhh man! and everything else!! hot sun, cheap weed, friendly ppl. **** here is expensive and you dont get time to do shiiiit.. study-work!! :frown: which skul were u at in Nai?

How is Hackney 5 mins from the Arsenal stadium?
(edited 12 years ago)
^Random
Reply 1228
Original post by mel0n
How is Hackney 5 mins from the Arsenal stadium?

thats the borough! but stokey is like 5mins away from the stadium!
Reply 1229
thats the borough! but stokey is like 5mins away from the stadium!

106 to Finsbury Park then a 15-20 min walk/train? just being pedantic that's all.
Reply 1230
Original post by mel0n
106 to Finsbury Park then a 15-20 min walk/train? just being pedantic that's all.

nope i walk it there. thru clissold park, and str8 down, ul get to the back of the stadium! like a 10min jog. or u cud go thru holloway road to get to the front.. where do u live?
Original post by Mastermind`
patience is a virtue

So is producing results FAST :pierre:
Reply 1232
Original post by Cigarette
So is producing results FAST :pierre:

Typical S&S, when the demand FINALLY gets high, they can't cope, crash and then burn. Amateurs. :rolleyes:
So we have the E-Team, S&S and BBHR&TONKS

:nothing:
not enough variety. Maybe it's time I get in the business :smug:
Maybe it isn't.
Reply 1236
Gonne have to agree with Mr Crustycreme, here.
So have E Team and Sons reunited? or is the relationship between the two of you still on the rocks? :pierre:

The people have the right to know.
Reply 1238
nope i walk it there. thru clissold park, and str8 down, ul get to the back of the stadium! like a 10min jog. or u cud go thru holloway road to get to the front.. where do u live?

What part of stoke newington are you talking about? I was thinking more the high street around rectory road area.
Reply 1239

peak

Latest