it's quiet because I'm doing work for once. :smug:

erm, is TC still happening?

Tucking Fypo
i think i'm sexy when i'm not
Reply 1524
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Hanji.

I'm doing work but I don't even get it. :lolwut:

What work is it? I'm writing a brief, very brief ~100 words or so, plan for an essay. I have a 4500, 4500, 4000 and 3000 assignment and they're all due on the 24th and I've only wrote 2500 of one of them :sad: So I'm leaving that for now and planning the other 4500 one. Peak times, Aman, peak times. Got my complaining out of the way for the day I think =(
Reply 1525
I'll tc tonight if there's a tc :ninja:
Reply 1526
will you cam :ninja:
Original post by failingatm
it's quiet because I'm doing work for once. :smug:

erm, is TC still happening?

Excuse me? You're the one always leaving voicemails saying I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my sherwani.

I dunno about tc, I just woke up. Fell asleep watching GoT's season 1 finale. #refreshingmymemoryeventhoughIwatchedtheepisodeabout2daysago
Original post by mel0n
What work is it? I'm writing a brief, very brief ~100 words or so, plan for an essay. I have a 4500, 4500, 4000 and 3000 assignment and they're all due on the 24th and I've only wrote 2500 of one of them :sad: So I'm leaving that for now and planning the other 4500 one. Peak times, Aman, peak times. Got my complaining out of the way for the day I think =(

Some tutorial for a genome database thing...how to use the website etc etc, lmao. Don't even know what half it means. :dontknow:

Awwh, you can do it. :rave: A plan is defo a good idea. Just do as many words as you need too each day and you'll be fine. :h:

Complain all you want, ahaha. :hugs:

OMG, HUBBA HUBBA. Parallel are so fit.

:sogood: :sexface: :drool:
Reply 1530
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Excuse me? You're the one always leaving voicemails saying I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my sherwani.

I dunno about tc, I just woke up. Fell asleep watching GoT's season 1 finale. #refreshingmymemoryeventhoughIwatchedtheepisodeabout2daysago

Stfu

That's a shame, I was thinking about camming as well. Kmt.
Stfu

That's a shame, I was thinking about camming as well. Kmt.

Nobody wants to see you on cam.
Reply 1532
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Some tutorial for a genome database thing...how to use the website etc etc, lmao. Don't even know what half it means. :dontknow:

Awwh, you can do it. :rave: A plan is defo a good idea. Just do as many words as you need too each day and you'll be fine. :h:

Complain all you want, ahaha. :hugs:

:lolwut: what is that?

I'll try but I spent the whole day doing useless things instead, peakkk. Writing one about Africans and displacement from identity :ninja: or should I say planning...
Reply 1533
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Nobody wants to see you on cam.

then why you dropping me 10 voicemails asking me to cam
then why you dropping me 10 voicemails asking me to cam

My bad, those voicemails were for Kim.
......................:lolwut:
Here's the turd-packer, folks.
Reply 1537
Original post by Ladipidoo
......................:lolwut:

:rofl2: just cackled
Original post by mel0n
:lolwut: what is that?

I'll try but I spent the whole day doing useless things instead, peakkk. Writing one about Africans and displacement from identity :ninja: or should I say planning...

Basically they put human, mouse, rat, monkey and loads of other animals' genome on the internet so you can look at it and learn more about the genes.....or something. :lol:

Innit. :moon: hahahahaha, how very apt. :lol: Good luck babycakes. :colondollar:

Latest