The Student Room Group

Univeristy of Bedfordshire: Anyone had offers?

Has anyone received an offer or unsuccessful for adult/child nursing from beds yet?

Thanks x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Anyone waiting then?
Reply 2
I'm still waiting to see if i get an interview :frown:
Reply 3
Ahh good luck Soph xx
Reply 4
aw thanks :biggrin: let me know if you hear anything! x
Reply 5
Will do, desperate to know, my interview was back in the beginning of Jan so seems like ages ago. Let me know how your interview goes x
Reply 6
Anyone heard anything? the suspense is killing me!
Reply 7
hey :smile: I had my interview for bedfordshire for adult nursing in feb and still waiting to hear! xx
Reply 8
hi, good luck carysbethan, mine was in jan and still no news, the weekend now and nothing will come through so going to try and put it out of my mind until next week!
Reply 9
Its hard for me to forget about it haha cos had 4 unsuccesfuls so far! do you have facebook? x
Reply 10
Hi, yes I do I will pm you my name x
Reply 11
Anyone heard yet?
Reply 12
Our teacher told people in my class who have applied to do nursing, that Bedfordshire contacts people really late compared to other unis so none of you should get too worried they do this every year haha. Good Luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 13
Hi I went for an interview for adult nursing on 9th January and they let me know on 27th January that I was unsuccessful. I am currently on an Access Course, the unsuccessful people have been notified, people doing odp have heard from beds and some adult and child nursing applicants are still waiting. so no news is good news.:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by kammia1806
Hi I went for an interview for adult nursing on 9th January and they let me know on 27th January that I was unsuccessful. I am currently on an Access Course, the unsuccessful people have been notified, people doing odp have heard from beds and some adult and child nursing applicants are still waiting. so no news is good news.:smile:

thanks for this, I am now starting to hear of people getting offers and some u's so hoping the wait wont be to much longer now x
Reply 15
kool. good luck mate.x
Reply 16
Original post by nonnynoo
Will do, desperate to know, my interview was back in the beginning of Jan so seems like ages ago. Let me know how your interview goes x

Please could anyone give me tips about the interview at bedford uni??? what question did they ask? how was the maths part?? and did the ask you to write an essay?? thankssssss

Quick Reply

Latest