The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
It's okay dw :tongue:

Ermm the main thing I would say is make sure you know how to answer the essay question! Make you sure you add detail to back up your points fully and refer back to the question as much as possible to keep you on track!

I woke up at 5 the morning of the exam finishing/writing notes because we were really behind so i didn't have much detail..I got a B :/

I'm resitting the other history unit...I got the exact same mark in both papers, so i'm happy I got a choice..I would hate to be resitting the Russia exam, there's too much to learn !!

Good Luck !! :smile:

okay, thanks :smile: I normally just refer at the end of each paragraph, and waffle before it, I think I need to concise what I write and continually referring back seems a good idea. I'm trying to consise all my notes now as well, so I'm not stressed (or more XD) around the time. I agree with you aswell, compared to my other subjects there is loads to learn. Plus, that's only russia, I have britain to do aswell :frown: (and I'm sure loads of people would kill for a B as well :smile:)
Original post by NaomiASuts
okay, thanks :smile: I normally just refer at the end of each paragraph, and waffle before it, I think I need to concise what I write and continually referring back seems a good idea. I'm trying to consise all my notes now as well, so I'm not stressed (or more XD) around the time. I agree with you aswell, compared to my other subjects there is loads to learn. Plus, that's only russia, I have britain to do aswell :frown: (and I'm sure loads of people would kill for a B as well :smile:)

Don't worry, as long as you know how to write a good argument you're okay.

Btw what topic are you doing for Britain unit?

:eek: How on earth are you sitting both units in January ?! We just about managed both in June :|
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
Don't worry, as long as you know how to write a good argument you're okay.

Btw what topic are you doing for Britain unit?

:eek: How on earth are you sitting both units in January ?! We just about managed both in June :|

I do ... I think it's called officially consensus and change in 20th century britain. Its britain from 1945-89... It isn't always exciting, but some bits are interesting.

I'm not, haha, I'm doing them both in june XD I don't think anyone could be ready for both exams now XD

Latest

Trending

Trending