The Student Room Group

Which group is less appreciated: Asian Men or Black women?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Mr Smurf
Try being an Oriental guy growing up in the UK and being into white girls.

You could be as white as any, but with an attitude like that, you will never get laid.

I've seen oriental guys with white girls, but there's a crucial difference between them and you: attitude.
Reply 61
Original post by Politricks
Hi, I'm a doctor, I earn £70k, marry me?

a) Why don't you go into private practice - there is far more than GBP 70 k on offer.

b) Why do you want to marry her? - why not just offer her 20 Euros to give you fellatio?
Well this makes me feel great about myself. :erm:
Reply 63
Original post by Newbie123
? This thread isn't about explicit racial abuse. It's about which group in WESTERN society, is more neglected when it comes to aesthetics.

Yes, of course Asia is larger than Africa, but people of African descent in the WEST generally have much greater diversity in their appearance - due to a bunch of historical factors etc.

It's not about which continent is bigger or even continent is more diverse, I'm strictly talking about Western perception of Westernised people of African & (East) Asian descent.

OK. I'm not a Westerner - I was actually born in Asia. So maybe I am not best suited to comment - I am in the West specifically to make good money - since I may move around a bit, I myself would not be interested in entering long-term relationships with Western-born people. You would be best advised to speak to those Westerners who are of Asian/African descent.

How come you only referred to people of East Asian descent and not to those of South Asian (Subcontiental) or West Asian (Arab & Persian) descent?
Reply 64
Why do I feel slightly insulted by this thread :shifty:
Why do you never come across any Oriental guy-white girl couples then?

Maybe because they lack confidence? I remember about a month ago two oriental boys followed me for about 10 minutes (it was less creepy than it sounds, I swear :tongue:) and I could hear them talking about me, but they didn't approach me. And when I was in my early teens my best friend's brother (who was Vietnamese) had a huge crush on me, but he never said anything either :lol: You're not going to get anywhere if you assume someone doesn't like you before you even ask.

Original post by ilovelabradors
First sentence: precious. :biggrin: And also, we would have to test both that guy and Rhianna to see who has a higher IQ. Despite the fact that is not relevant to the OP question. :biggrin: But I disagree with the second sentence. They might be holding someone else's degree. :tongue:

Agree. One of these days I saw an asian bloke that was way hotter than Hugh Jackman. One does not simply bump into guys that are hotter than Hugh Juckam in the street! LMAO. He was really something. :love:

You seem like such a sweetheart from your posts :biggrin: Oooh, where was this man? :colone: :tongue:

Original post by effofex
b) Why do you want to marry her? - why not just offer her 20 Euros to give you fellatio?

rofl, please don't give him ideas.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by effofex
a) Why don't you go into private practice - there is far more than GBP 70 k on offer.

a) good idea

b) are you suggesting that white women are cheap? Very derogatory.
Reply 67
Original post by Little Thorn
Well this makes me feel great about myself. :erm:

Srsly, black women are deffo appreciated by white guys, even Polish guys.

It's like with gingers, people don't always want to say that they like them, because it's not considered to be aesthetically 'mainstream' even though it actually is.
Reply 68
Original post by SleepySheep
Maybe because they lack confidence? I remember about a month ago two oriental boys followed me for about 10 minutes (it was less creepy than it sounds, I swear :tongue:) and I could hear them talking about me, but they didn't approach me. And when I was in my early teens my best friend's brother (who was Vietnamese) had a huge crush on me, but he never said anything either :lol: You're not going to get anywhere if you assume someone doesn't like you before you even ask.

Guys (of any race) will rarely approach girls on the street. Most likely, those girls will be busy anyway. Being shy in your early teens is not uncommon with any race either. How strange would it be dating your sisters best friend anyway? :p:

Ive been turned down by more white girls than I care to try and count.
Reply 69
Guys (of any race) will rarely approach girls on the street. Most likely, those girls will be busy anyway. Being shy in your early teens is not uncommon with any race either. How strange would it be dating your sisters best friend anyway? :p:

But you still won't truly ask yourself why that is, you just blame it on being asian.

I've seen plenty of east asian guys with white girls. You need to ask yourself what they are doing differently to you.

Seriously man, you can un**** this situation.
Reply 70
Original post by Harrifer
But you still won't truly ask yourself why that is, you just blame it on being asian.

I've seen plenty of east asian guys with white girls. You need to ask yourself what they are doing differently to you.

Seriously man, you can un**** this situation.

Well I have gotten attention from Oriental girls. Why is that then?

I have never seen any Oriental guys-white girl couples in real life so I cant exactly ask myself what they are doing differently.
Reply 71
Well I have gotten attention from Oriental girls. Why is that then?

I have never seen any Oriental guys-white girl couples in real life so I cant exactly ask myself what they are doing differently.

I'm gonna pm you.

I get approached by black and white guys on the street all the time, they don't seem to mind. Meh, she knew he liked me and was really cool about it :lol: But it prolly would have been weird, yeah.

Again with the self-pity :tongue: It'll happen, stop being so down about yourself :smile:
Reply 73
I am actually offended by this thread. What nonsense.
Reply 74
I get approached by black and white guys on the street all the time, they don't seem to mind. Meh, she knew he liked me and was really cool about it :lol: But it prolly would have been weird, yeah.

Again with the self-pity :tongue: It'll happen, stop being so down about yourself :smile:

Hardly any of my friends do it and they arent Oriental. What am I supposed to say to a random pretty white girl on the street anyway?

Except I have been turned down by many white girls. How exactly can I make that sound like a good thing? :eyeball:
Hardly any of my friends do it and they arent Oriental. What am I supposed to say to a random pretty white girl on the street anyway?

Except I have been turned down by many white girls. How exactly can I make that sound like a good thing? :eyeball:

Say 'hello pretty white girl' and then smile creepily :colone:

I didn't say you should start approaching women on the street, I was just using it as an example of why oriental guys seem less confident than other guys.
I understand how you feel. I could sit here and whine about a lot of things relationship-wise, but I don't. I just hope that my luck will change eventually :smile: Maybe you should do the same.
Original post by + polarity -
Definitely black women. Asian men are highly valued, particularly in mathematical and engineering circles.

Don't lie, we're all going to end up working here...
Reply 77
Say 'hello pretty white girl' and then smile creepily :colone:

I didn't say you should start approaching women on the street, I was just using it as an example of why oriental guys seem less confident than other guys.
I understand how you feel. I could sit here and whine about a lot of things relationship-wise, but I don't. I just hope that my luck will change eventually :smile: Maybe you should do the same.

Besides "hoping" for better luck, what else can I do to attract white girls?
Hey peeps. i just wanna say to those oriental dudes, that me being an Asian has attracted a lot of attention at skool a lot of the girls, actually asked me out. One started ushering me towards the toilets- i cringed, i was too shy back then :frown:.

So, yeah i've had a lot of white female attention, but I'm a bit laid back from it now. After coming into Uni.
Reply 79
Imagine a black chick and an asian dude made a baby!! :zomg: :nooo:

Kill it with fire.

Quick Reply