Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pakistanis victims of barabaric raicism.

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It has come to my attention that Pakistanis are BULLIED in British society, quite clearly. Now I have NO issue with black people (just using them as an example), but yeah black people commit the most crime in the UK by ratio but they get NO WHERE NEAR as much criticisim of their culture as Pakistanis do. Why do you think this is? There was racism against black people 100 years ago, then it went to racism against jewish people and now it's racism against Pakistanis in Britain. Why don't these racists ever learn? It's the far-right which is the problem, i'm not saying anything against white people.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it's due to culture differences rather than differences in skin colour, which is understandable but not acceptable.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astinof)
    Why don't these racists ever learn?
    Thought provoking.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    I think it's due to culture differences rather than differences in skin colour, which is understandable but not acceptable.
    Yeah but they don't criticise black people anywhere near as much as they do to Pakistanis.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It has come to my attention that Pakistanis are BULLIED in British society, quite clearly. Now I have NO issue with black people (just using them as an example), but yeah black people commit the most crime in the UK by ratio but they get NO WHERE NEAR as much criticisim of their culture as Pakistanis do. Why do you think this is? There was racism against black people 100 years ago, then it went to racism against jewish people and now it's racism against Pakistanis in Britain. Why don't these racists ever learn?
    lol yeah right. bull****.

when muslims are the most extreme people by a mile.

muslims face racism? lool seems liek you've read some stupid **** on the internet heh? wheres your evidence for oyur dumb claims?

oh yeah, you have none.

oh yes, theres more extreme behaviour towards muslims then from muslims lool
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Della_Delos_Gente)
    lol yeah right. bull****.

when muslims are the most extreme people by a mile.

muslims face racism? lool seems liek you've read some stupid **** on the internet heh? wheres your evidence for oyur dumb claims?

oh yeah, you have none.

oh yes, theres more extreme behaviour towards muslims then from muslims lool
    Learn English you idiot. I said PAKISTANIS, not muslims, im not even a muslim.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt have a problem if you were fair about stuff instead of singling people out. fun since your going nuts in the other thread about how you hate unfairness and being labled.

i dont think all pakz are terrorists, groomers exc. i said their is a link between that.

if i said all pakz were the best people on the planet and are superior would that bother you? probs not.

your judging this on your emotions.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think if you do a poll most people will say that pakistanis are the most racist people.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Overstood)
    Yes, these would also be the people that would win in a "least aware of irony" competition.

or, ' least bothered by vulgar and conventional anti white racism' competition......
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natchina)
    i think if you do a poll most people will say that pakistanis are the most racist people.
    Pakistanis never go to the extent of making racist groups targeting specific minorities, NEVER. They might make racist comments, but they don't cross the threatning line. Black and white people have made racist groups which have been BIG and I don't know maybe there has probably been a racist paki group but never a major one. There are always plenty of racist white groups, Pakistanis don't go too far with racism. A racist Pakistani will become friends with a white person but a racist white person would never become friends with a Pakistani.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It has come to my attention that Pakistanis are BULLIED in British society, quite clearly. Now I have NO issue with black people (just using them as an example), but yeah black people commit the most crime in the UK by ratio but they get NO WHERE NEAR as much criticisim of their culture as Pakistanis do. Why do you think this is? There was racism against black people 100 years ago, then it went to racism against jewish people and now it's racism against Pakistanis in Britain. Why don't these racists ever learn? It's the far-right which is the problem, i'm not saying anything against white people.
    what evidence do you have of the above? im not saying there isnt racism directed towards pakistanis, asians in general, as there is still toward black people or jews - but why do you think it is so prevalent in normal thinking society.
    Also much of what you refer as critisim of pakistanis, maybe just critism of extreme islamic views, not racism.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are Pakistani's a race of people?
    Jews?
    Muslims?

To the point, I think black people have faced much, much more criticism over crime in the UK, its only recently that the "far-right" (lots of normal people actually) have started to pick up on Pakistani cultural problems coming into the limelight via tabloids.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Indians are exempt from this horrible racism aimed at pakistanis? Or maybe it's just that their culture doesn't clash so aggressively when they move to the west?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maybe stop the rape gangs, that might help.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Della_Delos_Gente)
    i wouldnt have a problem if you were fair about stuff instead of singling people out. fun since your going nuts in the other thread about how you hate unfairness and being labled.

i dont think all pakz are terrorists, groomers exc. i said their is a link between that.

if i said all pakz were the best people on the planet and are superior would that bother you? probs not.

your judging this on your emotions.
    Ummm unrelated to the thread but why PM me?! A little bit of personal question don't you think?! And you can't recieve PM's.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Maybe stop the rape gangs, that might help.
    lol @ the negs.

:fuhrer: no, we must have more rape gangs! :fuhrer:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    barbaric*
    racism*
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Op is just trying to provoke a reaction.
    Black people, are you serious, the police release black crime statistics all the time, black people are 6 times more likely to be stopped and searched than White people.
    Just because some black commit crime doesnt mean all of them do, and they do get so much prejudice just because of all these stats. Give me a break op.
    If I'm honest I don't think people would know if you're Pakistani unless you told them, ( most people really can't identify what part of Asia you're from) don't start feeling sorry for yourself now the cards are facing you, people aren't just highlighting black people crimes, they're highlighting brown people's crime too.
    Not only black racism, but there is White racism too, have you not listened to the news, there are lots of crimes committed by White people, mostly because they are most prominent race in the uk , but people assume that many poor White people are criminals, or White priests are Peadophiles or old men etc.. It goes on, racism is so wide spread.

I'm not trying to be racist but I do find some of the Asians I have met in my time to be racist against blacks and Whites. I here the words 'gori' and kalla used quite a bit... Just saying..
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    but in the view of some people, the fact that pakistanis are largely practicing a very backward-looking islam, might influence their impression of pakistanis and pakistan in general. before islam arrived in pakistan dont forget im sure their people there lived in a very prosperous and pleasant society.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.