The Student Room Group

If Israel nuked Iran

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
its simple!
israel does't do that!:biggrin:

( i think iran can forcast this event...! :-? )
Original post by DYKWIA
People can deny. You have very little evidence to back this statement up. Involvement doesn't equate to 'a major threat to peace'.

The USA has been doing the middle east a lot of good. It is the involvement of the USA in Iraq that has made that country a reasonably good place now. I think it is expensive to get involved in helping the rest of the world to develop, but it is the right thing to do.

Foreign affairs often come down to wars though. Although I think what is going on the middle-east is a 'conflict' as opposed to an all out war. And actually it was largely european empires that were the reason behind the problems in the middle east today. Europe should have more of a role in the problems it has created. Instead it lets the USA do the work.

Lol will respond to you when I finish laughing at your critisising me for lack of evidence
Original post by DYKWIA
You have very little evidence to back this statement up.

The evidence would be that the US goes to war far more often than anyone else.

The USA has been doing the middle east a lot of good. It is the involvement of the USA in Iraq that has made that country a reasonably good place now.

So, what about their involvement in keeping Saddam in power for decades? Did that do Iraq any good?

What would have been best for Iraq would be to let them overthrow Saddam themselves, like they tried to in 1991 (where the US assisted Saddam in putting down the rebellion).

And actually it was largely european empires that were the reason behind the problems in the middle east today.

Undoubtedly yes. But it's the US' continued attempts to control the region since then that have halted and prevented progress.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending