Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

English Lit at Sussex

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I will be at Sussex for a year (from US) and an English major. I will take other classes but will concentrate on English Lit. I want a Jane Austin class and have seen good reviews on others, but does anyone have any suggestions? I know they are re-vamping things a bit but I'm open to any opinions.
    Thanks..it will be different but I'm excited.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what they will be offering for the next academic year, however there is a Special Author: Jane Austen module that runs for final year students (not sure what year your modules will come from?) If not in the past I have completed a Woman and Writing in the 18th Century module in my 2nd year which had Austen and related authors in it

Hope that helps
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will be a junior coming in but what levels, etc. is still new to me. My college tells us we shouldn't take under level 2 and things like that, but being new and not in the same track as others, will take some time to figure out.

They wrote us to say not to send classes yet and then recently, wanted them, but warned us that they might change...I'll be in 4 in September, just have to wait.

I really wanted to study Tolkien but only St. Andrew's had that and I couldn't go there.

Thanks for the info. I will be taking an 18th century course.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 8, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.