Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

****ing in public toilets

Announcements Posted on

Hey, so My friend admitted to ****ing in the hospital toilet at work experience, it was a locked room and he ejaculated on the floor which he later cleared up, a day later he hasn't been found out, could he be found out by CCTV or something and get arrested he's scared please help!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, so My friend admitted to ****ing in the hospital toilet at work experience, it was a locked room and he ejaculated on the floor which he later cleared up, a day later he hasn't been found out, could he be found out by CCTV or something and get arrested he's scared please help!
    They're not exactly gonna have CCTV in a hospital toilet...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    cameras in toilets... hahaha

I've ****ed somewhere... usually the toilet, in every job I've been in. They won't have CCTV in the toilets... and definitely not the cubicles. Anyway, they have better things to do than check all the CCTV in detail unless they actually need to. So what if somebody takes a while in the toilet.

And what would he be arrested for anyway? He was in a locked cubicle where no one could see. Hardly public indecency. The worst that could happen is a telling off if he were found out by his superiors
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why've so many posts that weren't all troll-y removed? And these ones left? especially mine! I did take the mick a bit but I gave proper advice.

Like I said, they might have cameras in hospital toilets incase someone collapses or whatever and becomes stranded, if there wasn't any cctv noone would know especially if they were on the floor and couldn't pull the help cord.

But why did 'your friend' do it in the first place, let alone on the floor? Why not in the toilet or into a tissue?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare~Bear)
    Like I said, they might have cameras in hospital toilets incase someone collapses or whatever and becomes stranded, if there wasn't any cctv noone would know especially if they were on the floor and couldn't pull the help cord.
    Ridiculous thought, of course they don't. Patients and indeed anyone else using toilets in a hospital are entitled to their privacy!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Troll is strong with this one.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Ridiculous thought, of course they don't. Patients and indeed anyone else using toilets in a hospital are entitled to their privacy!
    They wouldn't in the general toilets for outpatients and visitors but they might in the bathrooms in the bays incase a patient collapses and noone would know if there wasnt CCTV and they couldnt pull the help cord. OP didnt make it clear which kind of toilets they were in.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    They wouldn't in the general toilets for outpatients and visitors but they might in the bathrooms in the bays incase a patient collapses and noone would know if there wasnt CCTV and they couldnt pull the help cord. OP didnt make it clear which kind of toilets they were in.
    Well, the thing is - they don't have any, in any toilets in a hospital. Fact.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is why i don't use public restrooms.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so My friend
    "My friend" :teehee:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I once did a pooh and masturbated at the same time. It felt very relaxing and satisfying to do so.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    If the hospital is anything like the one in my local city... there will be no CCTV anywhere.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Well, the thing is - they don't have any, in any toilets in a hospital. Fact.
    Well what happens if a patient goes into a bathroom in one of those bays and collapses or whatever. If there's no CCTV and they're incapable of pull the alarm cord or shouting for help, how would anyone realise they were stranded in there. If it's anything like the bay my grandad was in it would be ages before anyone realised that the person was gone. While I was visiting him, the man in the next bed who had alzheimers was pulling his drip and what other tubes out of himself. It took another woman to try and calm him down and stop him and me to go into the ward reception to get a nurse to come sort him out. If a nurse didn't notice that happening, how would they know someone was collapsed, possibly unconscious in the bathroom if there was no way of telling that that's what had happened?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well what happens if a patient goes into a bathroom in one of those bays and collapses or whatever. If there's no CCTV and they're incapable of pull the alarm cord or shouting for help, how would anyone realise they were stranded in there. If it's anything like the bay my grandad was in it would be ages before anyone realised that the person was gone. While I was visiting him, the man in the next bed who had alzheimers was pulling his drip and what other tubes out of himself. It took another woman to try and calm him down and stop him and me to go into the ward reception to get a nurse to come sort him out. If a nurse didn't notice that happening, how would they know someone was collapsed, possibly unconscious in the bathroom if there was no way of telling that that's what had happened?
    Doesn't matter what you argue, they do not have cctv in hospital toilets (I know this as complete fact, I have spent lots of time in lots of hospitals). Who would be sitting there watching it? The nurses certainly don't. So you think there's someone on collapse watch somewhere else in the hospital? It's the nursing teams job to keep an eye on the patients, and they'll know of someone's gone to the bathroom and they should be checking up on them.

But seriously, how many times do I have to say that they do not have cctv?!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Confirming, they definitely do not have CCTV in hospital toilets. Neither should they, its enough indignity to be hospitalised, especially if you are elderly and/or have mental health problems, without someone sitting and watching you poo

If someone gets into difficulties there are emergency pull cords in the ward toilets which are low enough to reach, and nurses usually make regular rounds, even when the ward is busy, including checking for people missing from their beds, especially if that person is vulerable enough to fall and not be able to summon help.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    But like I keep saying, what if someone collapses and is possibly unconscious and is incapable of pulling that cord for whatever reason? It could easily be nearly and hour before someone goes looking for the person. And if the patient is (nearly) deaf then they might not hear the nurses shouting out for them.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    But like I keep saying, what if someone collapses and is possibly unconscious and is incapable of pulling that cord for whatever reason? It could easily be nearly and hour before someone goes looking for the person. And if the patient is (nearly) deaf then they might not hear the nurses shouting out for them.
    Then the nurses will find them, they will not (definitely should not) be left for a lenghty period of time! Besides, hospital patients are human beings with a right to privacy - no one would consent to CCTV recordings of them taking a dump, ill or not.

And for the final time - they do NOT have CCTV in hospital toilets. How many times do you need this explaining to you? You can't be that dense surely.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know, but I'm just sayin, jeez. Anyway they could have it at such an angle that the camera can't see any private parts unless they go waving them round the bathroom, so it wouldn't be that bad anyway.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know, but I'm just sayin, jeez. Anyway they could have it at such an angle that the camera can't see any private parts unless they go waving them round the bathroom, so it wouldn't be that bad anyway.
    They could, but they don't.

Actually scrap that, they couldn't - patients frequently wash in those bathrooms, no privacy spared there! Also, what's the use of a camera pointing at a useless corner of a room? How big do you suppose these bathrooms are eh?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 17, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.