The Student Room Group

Is facial hair attractive?

Scroll to see replies

:lurk:i keep stubble, but tend to grow a (well kept) beard during the holidays. so:borat:
Reply 21
Depends on the guy i guess.. but usually stubble! :wink:
Anything but a mustache.... or hagrid/mr twit beard
Reply 23

Of course it is. :sexface:
Reply 24
Stubble for the win, otherwise a nice clean shave :smile:

.......Food gets stuck in beards.. *shudder*
Original post by WordLife
Whether the girls like facial hair or not, it's something every man should have, in a a moustache, goatee or full blown beard. It's a characteristic that separates us from the female gender. Shaving every day is completely unnatural. This is why men are looking so feminine these days, with all that gel in their hair, skinny jeans and hairless faces. Why would any man want to be bare faced like a woman anyway? God made men to have facial hair.. It doesn't matter how many women say they don't like facial hair. If you have it, keep it. If not, grow it.

I take it you like your women hairy then?
Nooooo. I like my men girly :biggrin:
Reply 27
I've always thought that stubble can make any guy look that little bit more attractive :biggrin:
Love me a girl with some 'stache.
Reply 29
Yes, but as long as it isn't straggly or used to store food.
Reply 30
Short stubble can either make a man look sexy or lazy, depending on how long it is and if the rest of the man looks groomed or not. I personally wouldn't go for men with beards (just not my thing), although I do know girls that actually like them!
Reply 31
Stubble is good.
But full-on moustaches and beards - no. Handlebar moustaches and goatees are particularly creepy.
I like stubble/well maintained facial hair on a lot of guys, but I think on the whole my boyfriend looks better clean shaven (although he certainly doesn't look awful stubbly). Fortunately for me he agrees that he looks more professional clean shaven and so usually is Monday to Friday.
Clean shaven men look gay.

Real men got beards, wish I had one..
Reply 34
Whether the girls like facial hair or not, it's something every man should have, in a a moustache, goatee or full blown beard. It's a characteristic that separates us from the female gender. Shaving every day is completely unnatural. This is why men are looking so feminine these days, with all that gel in their hair, skinny jeans and hairless faces. Why would any man want to be bare faced like a woman anyway? God made men to have facial hair.. It doesn't matter how many women say they don't like facial hair. If you have it, keep it. If not, grow it.

Wait what about men who don't get facial hair at all? My brother is in his mid 20's and he doesn't.

Yeah I think it is attractive, but it also depends on what the guy looks like though. It doesn't suit all of them. Trust me on that.
(edited 11 years ago)
in my opinion, it's not, no. but thats just me.

and if shaving is unnatural and a guy must have facial hair, then i guess women shouldnt shave their legs either! it goes both ways.
Stubble is attractive on some people. :biggrin:
Depends on the guy, I think I look horrible with facial hair but I find it attractive on some men.
Reply 38
Depends on the guy tbh. A butch/big guy can pull of stubble where as fairer slimmer guys can't really pull it off! I think anyways lol
Reply 39

Would you say the same for female pubic hair???
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply