The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

munchkin18
i thought i'd cheer you all up with my very embarassing, very drunken and very silly valentine's night moment...

as a singleton, i generally see valentine's day as a day of alcohol induced fun with my girlfriends. so after hitting the jack daniels at 5 in the evening, we proceeded to a club in leeds which has mirrors EVERYWHERE. a few tequila slammers later and i was feeling a little worse for wear but could still see pretty clearly. in the distance i spotted a girl wearing a top which looked very similar to mine (a low cut red polka dot thing). i made my way across the bar, looked and smiled at this girl, said 'hiiiiii, i can't believe we're wearing the same top!'. my housemate came over (love you lots fin!) and said 'babe, who are you talking to?!'...i looked back, and there was me staring back at me. yes, i had a conversation with my reflection. i was pretty mortified and it appears to have gone down as a very fine moment in drunken history and i have a feeling i'm never going to live it down. so, i hope i'm not the only one who has had an experience like this...i'm hoping for some similar ones!

That is hilarious, and not obvious on first reading......
Reply 21
jaydoh
That is hilarious, and not obvious on first reading......

how do you mean...??

Latest

Trending

Trending