The Student Room Group

Who is for architecture at UCA Canterbury 2012

The main reason I start this thread is to bring together all of you who are attending canterbury school of architecture.I put it as an insurance choice and my first choice is JMU Liverpool, architecture.What about you?
Reply 1
Hey!
I've just completed my first year here and LOVED IT!
The tutors are all brilliant and with CSA only having small year groups (~75-85 in my year) it means that you get plenty of one on one time with your tutors THIS IS UBER IMPORTANT a bonus I've yet to find in any other uni!

However, as I'm sure you know Architecture is an insanely full on course. Not for the faint of heart...even with our small year I think we had at least 10 drop-outs. And with the introduction of the new head of year, Lara, (who has moved from Bartlett) she has whacked the standards up majorly (by the end of the year expect to be working from 9am till 1am pretty much every day...) Anyway, she reckons that we're level, if not better, than them. SCORE!

P.s I'm from the Wirral and so, naturally Liverpool JM was on my list. But I'm oh so happy I ended up here.

Quick Reply

Latest