Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Young British Muslims more conservative than their elders?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe xxx)
    No you havnt. My post had nothing to do with morals at all, it was about my friend who had dated many pakistani men.

No idea how morals come into it at all but hey thats TSR for you, snottily moralistic.
    Well done for reading what I have said - too bad the concept of "wrong" is a moral one.
    I'm sorry that you have a rudimentary grasp of language, probably using a dictionary would help.

To be fair you do enjoy spamming the Asian and Muslim threads with your illiterate garbage. You seem to be utterly clueless to the original purpose to the thread and enjoy sparking controversy. Then again a right winged girl who lacks the ability to understand basic logic probably has little else to do. Such difficult philosophical concepts must indeed be scary. I could look at you're personal history and explain why you exhibit such behaviour. Despite everything I have said is relevant you just can't understand it at all. Oh wells - no surprise there.

What can I say - you're obviously out of you're league here.

I think I'll leave you alone now - you really aren't a doing very well for yourself.
    Maybe you should have some lunch and then think deeply about what I have said.
    And obviously you have no idea how morals come up in it - such a leap might be over stretching it for you.
    I don't want to humiliate you any longer so I think I'll stop.
    It's funny how within an essay of words you are not able to read more than 1. That show's an awful deal about you x
    Continuing any further with a woman who can only read 1 out of every 100 words isn't at all fruitful.

I won't bother reading any of your replies - it's only repaying the favour.
    What's the use in reading the words of a woman who can only read 1 in every 100; she probably finds it difficult enough.
    Don't "lose it" - we wont want to see you losing your mind over little old me

Byyyyyyyyyeeee - have fun rambling on about ideas you pretend to understand. Conversing with someone who clearly understands what he's talking about is a bit beyond you at the moment. Forgive my for my rudeness - but the truth can be a bit much to bear.

I should have ignored you from the beginning - it's obvious trying to communicate with such a "bigoted" "snotty" little "moralistic" girl (as you would put it) is fruitless. I'll let you ramble on and just ignore your misguided speeches.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 11, 2012
New on TSR

What is sixth form like?

Share your story!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.