Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The Pain Jesus suffered :(

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    How many frogs did God needless murder when he sent the plagues to Egypt. and why?...poor frogs.
    Hello Left Hand Drive,

Poor bugs too that people no matter what their belief kill just because the bugs had the nerve to enter in their houses.

Yes I'm not fond of the frogs being killed. However, I look at it like this: Ants are compared to humans as humans are compared to God. That means that God is on a far more "superior" Being level than us humans are. So, since many people have no problem killing ants, for example, God has no problem killing humans or ants or frogs ...

Peace and God bless you
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christianlady)
    Hello Left Hand Drive,

Poor bugs too that people no matter what their belief kill just because the bugs had the nerve to enter in their houses.

Yes I'm not fond of the frogs being killed. However, I look at it like this: Ants are compared to humans as humans are compared to God. That means that God is on a far more "superior" Being level than us humans are. So, since many people have no problem killing ants, for example, God has no problem killing humans or ants or frogs ...

Peace and God bless you
    Are just to accept that god finds it funny to kill frogs. Are we just to bow down and worship this guy who won't think twice about casting a murderous frog storm. Furthermore not content with the great massacre of frogs he goes on to murder cattle. why?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 9, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.