Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does my teacher have feelings for me or just like that I'm a passionate student?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    First of all,
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he wants to thrust his penis inside you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How mature.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaf)
    How mature.
    Seriously though, just be careful. Don't be afraid to report him if things start getting 'weird'.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    Either you've been highly selective in what you've told us/totally ignorant of any other indications, or he is likely just genuinely fastidious and enthused.. :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverThomas)
    Seriously though, just be careful. Don't be afraid to report him if things start getting 'weird'.
    ss s
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Either you've been highly selective in what you've told us/totally ignorant of any other indications, or he is likely just genuinely fastidious and enthused.. :rolleyes:
    I haven't
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaf)
    I haven't actually listed half of it!
    So list the other half if you want an informed answer.. you're probably old/smart enough to pick up on certain common signs et. signals n'est pas?..
    • 55 followers

ReputationRep:
    I kinda had a similar experience to you last year at AS.
    I'm a male and it was in chemistry.
    Female teacher was clearly expressing more interest in me than the rest...people took the piss blah blah but it stopped luckily!

Just be careful OP, not much to say I guess
    Have you given him any reason, the slightest reason to make him feel more "interested" in you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can'ts
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Have you given him any reason, the slightest reason to make him feel more "interested" in you.
    hm. s
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think he's just being friendly. Maybe I'm wrong but from what you said it just seems like he's being friendly.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Reaf.....

I'm currently training to be a teacher and I do a teaching assistant role in a secondary school which is teaching students mainly aged around 12-16 (but I do help out the 6th formers from time to time)...

Teachers are just humans like you. Some teachers are attracted to their students. It is a sad, but true, fact. I can assure you also that MOST teachers will be much much more experienced than you with the opposite sex and will very easily be able to play you. The actual training involved in becoming a teacher considers the sort of relationships you have with the students and quite frankly it doesn't matter what age you teach (be it primary, secondary or higher) it is unprofessional (to say the least) to get involved with a student.

You should bear the above in mind should this turn out to be a case of the teacher having feelings for you. If he has feelings then i'd strongly advise you to just ignore it politely. It is unprofessional for him, and it is unprofessional for you too.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.