Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hair starts to grey after using some brand hair products.

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hello, everyone. I'm new here, but i need your help.
    i noticed that after using some brand products a lot, some gray hair appears, most in the sides (near the ears). So i discontinued the use of this products, but the hair didn't get back to normal, is there any solution to that? i really don't want to start coloring, i mean a different solution. need your recommendation.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think its the hair products causing the grey hair, if they did that then I think most young girls and women would have grey hair! Perhaps you just have not noticed the greying parts of your hair because its had hair colourant on it? The only other option to hair colourants is henna, lush does a variety of them in different shades. It is natural and improves the condition of your hair. However, if you ever plan on returning to normal hair colourants..henna can have unusual reactions..indigo henna & bleach = green hair!!!
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Something similar has happened to me with a shampoo recently. The strangest part of it is that I've been using the product for more than 30 years with no problem and then suddenly the arrival of grey. Possibly they've changed the recipe.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're probably just experiencing a bit of early greying. Don't worry, lots of people do, and it doesn't mean you're going to go completely grey overnight! If you only have a couple of greys then pull them out, but if you get many more then a colour would be a better option. That's assuming you want to hide them of course, not everybody chooses to.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks, guys. thanks for your kindly tips. but now i don't want to color my hair for hiding them cause coloring hair, to a certain degree, can lead to cancer. I just seek some different solutions. Please!!! i'm really worried.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Though your issue is different from mine, we still have a common: that is hair problem. I have genetic grey hair, so coloring hair black cannot work. the white hair will grew again after a short time i dye. so i use a kind of lace wigs to cover my white hair, and all my friends speak highly of my new hair. the lace wig is so natural that they don't find the fact until I told them.
    this is my picture.
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fs0449_silky_straight_8inch_4_1_1_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	140825  
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi,dear Corneliaguo!I am so sad to here this If you want to overcome this problem,i think you should ask fro your Dr to give your some effective advice;or if you want to have a quick remedy,maybe lace wigs can be a better choice for you!You can click here to get more info, good luck...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi,dear Corneliaguo!I am so sad to here this If you want to overcome this problem,i think you should ask fro your Dr to give your some effective advice;or if you want to have a quick remedy,maybe lace wigs can be a better choice for you! good luck...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.