Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Couple more recent singing vids on Youtube.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi here are a couple of the more recent music videos i have done on youtube.

Let me know what you think and if anyone else wants to share theirs too that would be good.
    [/B][/I][/COLOR]

Thanks
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    First of all thank you for posting your covers on here. It can be difficult to ask people for feedback, but it is an important step for any artist to take. There are a few issues which you may want to take into account. The first is pronunciation. Especially with I dreamed a dream, I need to hear every single sound. For example in the word living, you only really sing 'livin'. In musical songs especially, you have to over pronounce every single sound. The second issue is with regards to your voice. I would ensure that you are properly hydrated before attempting any song. At many points in both songs, I can hear raspiness in the voice and this is probably down to not drinking enough water. Make you that you do before singing. The sound where I couldn't hear that was excellent though. Avoid shouting as there is a sight tendency to do so around 2:20 in I dreamed a dream. Also 'shame' around 1:40 in that song should be a continuous note so you may want to try breathing exercises to control your breathing more to continue those notes. While the sound was good, I didn't feel an emotional connection and so I would allow the full emotion of the song to hit you before you start singing and treat the song as more than just words to be sung. I also think that you ought to give more gusto to the songs. They're powerful songs so show that with your voice.

Great song choices and some good results, but it's about refining your voice now.

I look forward to hearing more of your covers,

toronto353
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As I have commented before, really not an exceptional voice. Slightly childish, lacking in passion, body, and diction needs to be improved. The vibrato of your voice is not particularly well developed either.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 9, 2013
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.