The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Are One Night Stands Dirty & Immoral..?

Scroll to see replies

One night stands aren't dirty and immoral, but I am :sexface:
Reply 21
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Everyone's got different views for different reasons. I wouldn't say they're dirty or immoral, but more a damage to self respect and pride.

How have one night stands got anything to do with "self respect" and "pride"? :lolwut:

I think you're just projecting your subjective opinion, which is that you can't respect someone if they have one night stands, and then claiming people who have one night stands therefore cannot "respect" themselves. When they, and most people, clearly don't see any reason why having a one night stand would be "disrespectful".

In fact, the opposite is closer to the truth. Most people who can have multiple casual sexual partners on the go will have plenty of respect for themselves for it, and why wouldn't they? Many people are finding them sexually attractive and appealing enough to want to have sex with them without commitment. They are also doing what is natural and fulfilling their natural needs. Surely being seen as an object of desire would be a matter of pride for anyone?
Original post by MrJon
not being rude but i dont want you commenting on my questions. you said an ignorant thing earlier.

and i've had enough of ignorant people making up facts.

Well you clearly are being rude... What did I say that was ignorant? I made my point and you didn't quote me back so I assumed you'd probably given up trying to continue making your invalid points.

How have I made up a fact? I'm just talking about what I know from personal experience.

Here's a fact for you: You're a nutjob.
Reply 23
Original post by littleone271
Well you clearly are being rude... What did I say that was ignorant? I made my point and you didn't quote me back so I assumed you'd probably given up trying to continue making your invalid points.

How have I made up a fact? I'm just talking about what I know from personal experience.

Here's a fact for you: You're a nutjob.

pretending people who tan are racist? making up facts and playing the race card.
got no time for these things.

please, less agression. your upsetting people..
"One night stands are ... an extra-curricular activity" What? Is marriage within the curriculum, then?

That is the single most bizarre comparison I have ever heard.
Original post by MrJon
I think so.

people having sex with peole they've met for 10 minutes then taking naked pictures and showing their mates.

sex should be between 2 people who love eachother. Sex has turned into an extra-curricular activiity where everybody is climbing over everybody else.

i dont believe sex before marriage is wrong..but atleast with someobdy you care about.

wheres the heart in sex?

Nah. Sex is a hell of a lot of fun and doesn't mean much. Try to get over your own prudishness and accept that other people may enjoy things that you do not.
Reply 26
Original post by littleone271
Why thank you!

Not that it really matters but yeah he thinks I'm ignorant because I said that I don't think using fake tan or being happy with pale skin have anything to do with being racist. A girl said that she likes having pale skin (in a thread about why people want different skin colours) and he called her a racist. He's basically insane.

lol nar honest that was a joke though.. i messaged her after sayin i was messinnnn.
I wouldn't call it immoral, as morality is subjective.

I wouldn't do it myself but other can do as they please. As long as they're safe, etc.
STDs are the curse of such behaviour. If you sleep around, don't complain when your bits fall off or if an unwanted baby arrives. Deal with it.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending