Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Year 10 Student questions :)

Announcements Posted on
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    How long before an exam should I start to revise?

And,

I'm revising of a revision guide (:rolleyes:) and writing down notes but I don't know what to write notes for... at the moment I'm writing notes for each page which is really inefficient and boring, if you have a solution for my problem tell me
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh_Dey)
    How long before an exam should I start to revise?

And,

I'm revising of a revision guide (:rolleyes:) and writing down notes but I don't know what to write notes for... at the moment I'm writing notes for each page which is really inefficient and boring, if you have a solution for my problem tell me
    A couple of months, if you want to really ace your exams.

But at GCSE level, you'd get really bored. There isn't that much content, maybe a month of hardcore revision should see you through.

Meanwhile, maybe you could change your avatar?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    A couple of months, if you want to really ace your exams.

But at GCSE level, you'd get really bored. There isn't that much content, maybe a month of hardcore revision should see you through.

Meanwhile, maybe you could change your avatar?
    I was just about to do that, recently it was changed to someone elses avatar (mysteriously :rolleyes:) so I had to change it to something else quickly, I didn't know it was yours sorry

What should I take notes for? There's too many pages of 1 module (I need to learn 3) so it's really annoying, any tips?
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh_Dey)
    I was just about to do that, recently it was changed to someone elses avatar (mysteriously :rolleyes:) so I had to change it to something else quickly, I didn't know it was yours sorry

What should I take notes for? There's too many pages of 1 module (I need to learn 3) so it's really annoying, any tips?
    Well, it's not my image, it's alliluvischoc's - but I was the first to use it as an avatar.

If you're using a revision guide, then just keep reading it over and over again until you've learned the content, then do some past papers.

Then go over the questions you got wrong, then you will be fine.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 7, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.