Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Food and Drink: THAT's my Fave, Because of THIS!

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Slightly burnt fish fingers! So crispy and crunchy and the fish is still light and fluffy the top of a lasagne overdone is also good but not as good.

FAVOURITE UNDERDONE FOOD?
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Under done cookies. Was gonna say bownies but they are a bit sickly. But yeah, soft, warm cookie underdone. There's a reason they make a good product out of cookie dough after all.

Favourite McVities product?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Milk chocolate digestives. Although they're not as nice as they used to be they're still one of my favourite tea biscuits.

Favourite dominoes side?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    garlic bread cause its a classic and you cant get any better

favorite flavor of jelly bean
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cherry probably, they're really flavourful I find.

FAV TWO FRUIT FLAVOUR MIX?
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kiwi and blackberry. I never would of put them together, but once I tried it, oh it works!
    And I enjoyed it more for it being out of the ordinary, felt like a secret between me, the kiwi and the blackberries.

favourite and why of room service foods?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Kiwi and blackberry. I never would of put them together, but once I tried it, oh it works!
    And I enjoyed it more for it being out of the ordinary, felt like a secret between me, the kiwi and the blackberries.

favourite and why of room service foods?
    Room service

Couldn't you have done Birdseye? :ahee:
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did I say room service?..

I meant..Birdseye
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    COME ON FUSE! you got your topic!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Birdseye hot and spicy chicken. Just as tasty as kfc and a lot more healthier.

Favourite ONE ingreidient to add to a margherita pizza?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anchovies! I love the salty mix with the cheese and tomato base. Simple yet effective and even a few pack a powerful punch.

FAVOURITE YOGHURT COATED SNACK FOOD?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wish it was fruit. Hell, the Ambrosia custard coated banana bits are sextacular. But it has to go to PRETZELS. Yoghurt pretzels are the intense contrast of milky, creamy sweet yoghurt and, crunchy, malty, salted pretzels!!

Your fave and why of: DISCONTINUED MCDONALDS ITEMS?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    How have I never tried yoghurt coated pretzels?! They sound amazing! Where'd you get em Toto? FYI the apple ambrosia ones are good too

After googling the Mcd's graveyard, turns out there's like MILLIONS, of which I only remember a few (pizza for instance) but this looked the nicest:
    Grilled Chicken Flatbread Sandwich – Grilled chicken strips, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, pepper jack cheese, and a creamy herb sauce served wrapped in a heated flatbread. Served briefly in June 2002, and again from December 27, 2002 until February 9, 2003.

I can't believe I missed out!!! I also greatly miss toys that were actually GOOD in the happy meals. YES I still want happy meals, so sue me.

FAVOURITE DISCONTINUED/RECIPE HAS BEEN CHANGED SNACK FOOD?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    penguin tubs, i used to get them when i went out and i only have good memories of them, unfortunitly they stoped making them

favorite thing to do with potatoes
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dauphinoise potatoes! By far the best thing anyone can ever do with the humble spud!

They take a while to make (and my mum makes them the best) but the effort is totally and completley worth it. Layers of thinly sliced potatoes, with cream and garlic...ugh does it get any better than that?

Fave and why of: BBQ food.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aunt Bessies Garlic and Herb midweek roasties. Unlike some potatoes, they're not bland.

Favourite way to have steak?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    That would be medium rare. With a cooked char on the outside and pink in the middle, the fibres are at optimum juiciness without sacrificing the hot, fibrous char of the exterior you wouldn't get with blue or tartare.

YOUR FAVE AND WHY OF TOASTIES?
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Beans, cheese and slices of wafer thin ham. They almost merge together as if they were MEANT TO BE. And I love that stringy cheese from the inner toastie. I like to add a bit of onion too, added texture and nice little taste. NOM.

Fave and why of QUORN products
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    QUORN southern style burgers. Tastes not too far off proper chicken burgers.

Favourite JOLLY RANCHER FLAVOUR?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Um, seen as we don't get em over here I'd say blue raspberry or cherry sound the best. They usually have the best potential in flavour as they pack a punch and you can tell it's the flavour it claims.

FAVOURITE USE OF CHERRIES IN FOOD

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 23, 2014
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.