Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

muslims, what do you have to say about this?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaTara)
    You can't compare animals and humans. Secondly, you're a waste of time, and maybe you should be spending more time revising or doing something more productive...
    why can't you compare animals and humans? they're both products of nature. both a naked animals body and a naked humans body are completely natural, what's the harm in looking at it? why does it make you a bad person

allah spawned us naked. if he's that pissed about it he should have made sure i left my mothers vagina with a hoody and full length trousers

Yes both men and women have to be modest, so both should cover up the same. Well women go through child labour alot of pain,- men don't. Life is what you make it.
    child labour isn't a test of character. you can't help giving birth if you're a pregnant woman

you're arguments are so ****ing stupid
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YOUR MUM FAM)
    why can't you compare animals and humans? they're both products of nature. both a naked animals body and a naked humans body are completely natural, what's the harm in looking at it? why does it make you a bad person

allah spawned us naked. if he's that pissed about it he should have made sure i left my mothers vagina with a hoody and full length trousers

child labour isn't a test of character. you can't help giving birth if you're a pregnant woman

you're arguments are so ****ing stupid
    Basically, all of your arguments have been really poor.

You are missing all of the facts and statistics people are giving you, including mine. Also, you are dodging what other people are saying to try and fend for your argument.

If you actually read what everyone else is writing then maybe you can discover the answer to your question, rather than posing a question to try and find out an answer and then ignoring the replies of people trying to help you grasp the concept and instead posting things which make no sense at all without any support for your points.

Just consider things logically and learn to read other peoples' posts.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    that has nothing to do with the point i'm making though

the majority of terrorists are muslim. why is this the case if islam strongly emphasises that it's a religion of peace?
    You are trying to say that the ''majority'' of terrorists are Muslims...how? That's not a proven fact - just because of 9/11 and THAT still has no evidence and no proof that - that act was done by Muslims. - And tbh that is just how the person is - not their religion. Why do you think people are still converting to Islam today - Islam has the most converts, why not Christianity - why not Hinduism?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkEye)
    Ordinary practising or non-practising Muslims are peaceful people and I'm sure are disgusted by the actions of the people portrayed on the news.
    laughed so much at this one. IF ONLY YOU KNEW.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConfusedAfrican)
    laughed so much at this one. IF ONLY YOU KNEW.
    I do know, from my own personal experiences.
    But I'm sorry your experiences with Muslims haven't been pleasant.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the phrase 'religion of peace' is a mistranslation, and 'religion of submission' is a more accurate one.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Islam means submission, not peace, i cannot take anyone seriously who says overall muslims and Islam are peaceful.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe xxx)
    Islam means submission, not peace, i cannot take anyone seriously who says overall muslims and Islam are peaceful.
    If you're taking that view because of the whole submission thing, then I may have to launch into my cynical, slightly tin-foil hatted opinion here.

There will only be peace if there is submission or a successful global revolution. The world is run by a number of totalitarian governments masquerading as democracies (UK & America being brilliant examples), who will not accept people rebelling against them - witness David Cameron's views on the riots last summer (and the student protests) and the Arab spring - he supported the Arab spring, saying along the line of it being a significant point, that they were starting to listen to their people. However, the student protests/riots - opposed, and intended to make them face the full brunt of the law regardless of whether they actually did anything illegal. Witness the proposed laws to make it legal for the police to spy on your internet use (e-mail etc.) without a warrant - how do they get some people to support it? Their current favourite word - Terrorism, pretend that these severe intrusions of civil liberties are needed to stop terrorism and fools sit back and accept it. In a few years it'll be a new reasoning, always trying to rule through fear.

anyway, I think I've taken this far enough off topic, so...

Edit: Probably ought to add - I'm not advocating Islam as a way of establishing peace - my preference is anarchy then communism (proper communism, not the warped versions like Stalinism), just that it's understandable why people consider Islam a peaceful religion.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    every time something bad about islam is on the news muslims say "that's only 1 person" or "that's only a group of people it doesn't represent islam", but WHY does it keep happening?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/ma...e-death-threat

does the fact that it's an on-going thing (e.g. suicide bombers, killing your daughter because she reverted from islam, trapping kids in a burning school because they aren't wearing hijabs) not suggest that islam influences the mind in a very bad way?

what is the reasoning behind all of these violent islam stories i keep reading about? why don't i frequently read stories about christians killing each other, or buddhists decapitating their children? and don't blame it on the media trying to portray you as terrorists or w/e
    What do I have to say about this? That it's not nice and shouldn't be happening. I'd have thought that that would be common sense?

After all, what she does with her life is her choice and no-one deserves death threats and abuse based on their life choices. And before you go all 'Death to all apostates, says Islam', please bear in mind the context of this and understand that for a while, religion was the 'Politics' of the day and so leaving one religion would be seen as treachery.

Furthermore, I don't see anyone sending death threats to those who carry out honor killings or to the leaders of corrupt states, be they Islamic or un-Islamic. When last I looked, murder was faaaaaaaaaar higher up the list of 'Major sins' than entering a beauty contest which, if I recall correctly, isn't a major sin at all?

That is all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuze-mo25)
    Because the media loves talking about islam cos of viewers like you! you'll swallow everything they let you sniff without cheking out the facts never ever learn a religion from the news fool! .... and about why is islam always in the news thats my reason people seem to love talking about islam (even on tsr).

and about your point on why is it always islam it's not, the media doesn't talk about the christians (mainly in africa) who murder there children because there witches and magicians and **** every year they kill and maim hundreds of thousands of there own flesh and blood DO YOU SEE THAT ON THE NEWS CONSTANTLY?

how about the jews that are constantly using the holocaust as an excuse to get there way in everything killing and torturing people in palastine DO YOU CONSTANTLY SEE THAT IN THE NEWS?

p.s not blaming those stuff on those specific religions but just showing theres retards in every religion just that islam is always publicized more
    I do not want to criticize Islam, i know islam is a religion of peace but about this is something i read on internet....during hitler regime, muslims on palestine side killed loads of jews from their area. Muslim was grouped with Nazis and Hitler to killed Jews and maybe now jews are taking revenge and also even now there are palestine group killing jews.
    i believe its both the side that are killing each other but the thing that we see is that the big Isreal is killing a small palestine.... not to forget small japan took over big china during the second world war.
    so i think we should keep away from this topic but where ever i read, people are always blamming on isreal especially i realise all the muslims say this same thing isreals are killing palestines and palestines the muslims are the victims....i am asian, i dont care about islam or jews.... no offence to anyone,its just what i read and these are my thoughts.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Odd that you choose to focus on the muslim angle of this story, when the article clearly says she's also been threatened by white supremacists who don't believe an Asian woman can represent Britain. Well as a British person, just as many Muslims on this thread have said "As a Muslim", I can tell you that THOSE people do not represent my views at all, in much the same way as Muslim extremists' views do not represent most muslim's views.
    Now, according to the OP's argument, my disassociation from this group of white supremacists means nothing, and my race can still be tarnished as "violent". Pretty ****ed up imo, whether you're white, a Muslim, or any race/belong to any other religion.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    2 words :

FOREIGN POLICY ....

These 'muslims' are vexed because of those two words only, We bomb their country, we disrespect their holy books, we urinate on their deceased, we rape their women we kill their innocent children, we steal their oil we install puppet dictators in their lands, we preach democracy that's why they have become what they are, it does not take a genius to work it out why they hate us so much...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I myself am not part of any religion but it frustrates me how people focus upon one part of a religion for example with Muslims it is mainly the extremists. That is a stereotype. Not all muslims do bomb and destroy people's lives. I do agree that the ones that do that are disgraceful human beings, but the others? I am sure that they are lovely, and why don't we look at other race extremists? Protistants? The kkk. Yet I don't think every Protistant was a member? You need to deal with these disgusting extremists separately to the group as a whole. It is not fair upon the others.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_limbu)
    I do not want to criticize Islam, i know islam is a religion of peace but about this is something i read on internet....during hitler regime, muslims on palestine side killed loads of jews from their area. Muslim was grouped with Nazis and Hitler to killed Jews and maybe now jews are taking revenge and also even now there are palestine group killing jews.
    i believe its both the side that are killing each other but the thing that we see is that the big Isreal is killing a small palestine.... not to forget small japan took over big china during the second world war.
    so i think we should keep away from this topic but where ever i read, people are always blamming on isreal especially i realise all the muslims say this same thing isreals are killing palestines and palestines the muslims are the victims....i am asian, i dont care about islam or jews.... no offence to anyone,its just what i read and these are my thoughts.
    give me the evidence that muslims grouped with the nazis? wtf
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_limbu)
    Did you know that Zionists (Extremist Jews) also tried to collaborate with Nazi Germany and Tsarists Russia to achieve their aims of a "Jewish Homeland" and the only reason Britain helped with the Balfour Declaration 1917 (Balfour was anti-Semite ironically) was because of hostility of Britain's increased Jewish immigration and Tsarists Russia's fear of revolution which was being master-headed by Russia's improvished Ghetto Jews like Trotsky during WW1?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i just don't understand how muslims still say islam is a "religion of peace". it quite clearly isn't

what happens when you go to hell? you get burned till eternity in fire 70x hotter than volcano lava then you're forced to drink boiling water when you're thirsty. then when you get hungry all you have to eat is a plant that corrodes all of your internal organs and causes excruciating pain

thats ****ed up
    why do people go to hell bruv? cos they've been wastes. why is that written in the Qur'an? more as a deterrent than a promise. so SCHOTT UR MAAAHHHTTT
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rolldeep786)
    why do people go to hell bruv? cos they've been wastes. why is that written in the Qur'an? more as a deterrent than a promise. so SCHOTT UR MAAAHHHTTT
    I suppose the concept of hell/suffering denoting punishment for sins is only associated to Islam for the OP. :facepalm:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can't compare animals and humans. Secondly, you're a waste of time, and maybe you should be spending more time revising or doing something more productive...
    Yes both men and women have to be modest, so both should cover up the same. Well women go through child labour alot of pain,- men don't. Life is what you make it.
    FYI:

Kingdom: Animalia
    Phylum: Chordata
    Class: Mammalia
    Order: Primates
    Family: Hominidae
    Tribe: Hominini
    Genus: Homo
    Species: H. sapiens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    FYI:

Kingdom: Animalia
    Phylum: Chordata
    Class: Mammalia
    Order: Primates
    Family: Hominidae
    Tribe: Hominini
    Genus: Homo
    Species: H. sapiens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
    I'm sure the poster was referring religion wise. Even so, it's not like you can compare human infrastructures with animal ones etc...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squishy123)
    Did you know that Zionists (Extremist Jews) also tried to collaborate with Nazi Germany and Tsarists Russia to achieve their aims of a "Jewish Homeland" and the only reason Britain helped with the Balfour Declaration 1917 (Balfour was anti-Semite ironically) was because of hostility of Britain's increased Jewish immigration and Tsarists Russia's fear of revolution which was being master-headed by Russia's improvished Ghetto Jews like Trotsky during WW1?
    Zionists aren't "extremist Jews", just Jews who advocate a return to Israel.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 22, 2012
New on TSR

THE world university rankings 2014-2015 revealed

Will they affect your uni choices?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.