Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

muslims, what do you have to say about this?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayshizzle)
    Oh please don't advertise that if it's true, we don't want people thinking we're all as stupid as yourself.
    you claimed that men and women are equal in islam, i proved you wrong.

how does that make me stupid? especially considering that you're the muslim female who is too retarded to realise that allah doesn't like women
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xsmurfy786x)
    Let's face it; the media just like to pick up on Muslims, and highlight and blow out of proportion everything there is to tell.q
    Things like this happen in other communities and religions too UNO.. but no, the media doesn't focus on that coz people don't and wouldnt be as interested..
    If its Islam, everyone will jump to read about it ...
    yeah, and muslims never harm anyone. those damn jews always in cities like toulouse.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YOUR MUM FAM)
    oh wow, apologies.. i meant the majority of terrorists are muslim, sorry
    Not true.

Terrorist attacks in 2006:

2007:

2008:

Now tell me that Muslims are behind the majority of terrorist acts.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    shes not a muslim if she enters the competition dont know what the big deal is
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danen)
    no, the majority of terrorist is mulim.
    I don't know about that, do you have stats for that?

From Europol report:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	140308

Name:	2010.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	140309

Name:	annex-4.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	140310

In 2009 and 2010, there were a grand total of 543 terrorist attacks, of which only 4 were committed by Muslims. This means that only 0.7% of terrorist attacks–again, less than 1%–were committed by Muslims.

Edit: Oh I see Politricks got in there before me... the stats I posted are more recent though lol.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danen)
    of course it is, since its all focused on the ummah and honour. hence the countless honour killings.
    If you have ever bothered to read the Qur'an then you would know that there's nothing about honour killings in there. That's all CULTURAL. East Asian Muslims don't have much of a record of honour killings (if at all).

(Original post by Danen)
    its not exactly secret .
    Haha, as if YOU are calling me stupid.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh wow, apologies.. i meant the majority of terrorists are muslim, sorry
    http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not...s-are-muslims/

CNN report only 6% are.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    you claimed that men and women are equal in islam, i proved you wrong.

how does that make me stupid? especially considering that you're the muslim female who is too retarded to realise that allah doesn't like women
    Er I didn't claim any such thing you moron. Can you even read? I'm not even a Muslim lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, they're not false but they always make a point of reporting that. And not so much about stories of soldiers treating civilians badly. Or Israel sometimes purposefully targeting civilians.
    israel vs palestine isn't jews vs muslims lol..

Technically they do volunteer to go on the news because their aim is to make a point (as stupid as it might be). They want their stuff flooding the news. If you can't see that then you're not very perceptive.
    the people that go on jeremy kyle have a choice as to whether they can address their issues privately or publicly

if a terrorist has the aim of making his views known throughout the world, he doesn't have a choice

Probably because it's quite rare. But the page I gave you shows that some Buddhists have committed acts of terrorism. You said they never do.
    well obviously AT LEAST 1 buddhist person has commited a crime of terrorism, lol.. i'm not that stupid, it's called exaggerating.

anyway, back to the original point.. so why is it that it's rare for a buddhist to terrorise, yet it is so frequent for a muslim to do so?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    right.. so that gives other muslims around the world permission to kill her? or send her death threats?
    No it doesn't, and I never said that.
    I just explained why she is getting death threats etc etc, not saying its justifiable in any way but yeh..

Tbh if the media cared about her that much, they shouldn't have highlighted her religion in the first place. If she wants to participate, well down to her really no1 can tell her what to do, and god is the ultimate judge of character...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    why is it that when someone does something wrong, and that person muslim, people say 'a muslim did this..'
    but when someone who is not muslim and they do somethign wrong people simply say 'so and so did this..'
    The media is so guilty here that you dont realise how brainwashed u are!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xsmurfy786x)
    No it doesn't, and I never said that.
    I just explained why she is getting death threats etc etc, not saying its justifiable in any way but yeh..

Tbh if the media cared about her that much, they shouldn't have highlighted her religion in the first place. If she wants to participate, well down to her really no1 can tell her what to do, and god is the ultimate judge of character...
    (Original post by Joey_jo)
    why is it that when someone does something wrong, and that person muslim, people say 'a muslim did this..'
    but when someone who is not muslim and they do somethign wrong people simply say 'so and so did this..'
    why the hell do think?

if a christian robs a bank, he isn't robbing a bank because he's christian.

that girl is getting death threats because she is muslim. muslim terrorists do what they do for the sake of allah. that's the difference my friend
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

anyway, back to the original point.. so why is it that it's rare for a buddhist to terrorise, yet it is so frequent for a muslim to do so?
    Grrr.. How do you know they don't?
    They probably do but your not gonna know about it coz you won't read it in the paper coz it won't get published. Who really is gona pick up a paper that tells you a Buddhist is a terrorist in comparison to a paper that says Islam terrorising again .. everyone's gonna go for the Islam one so thats the one that's published
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    israel vs palestine isn't jews vs muslims lol..
    You've ignored my point about purposefully targeting civilians.

the people that go on jeremy kyle have a choice as to whether they can address their issues privately or publicly

if a terrorist has the aim of making his views known throughout the world, he doesn't have a choice
    Omg I don;t know why I'm even bothering to talk to someone so dumb. Terrorists are blowing themselves up/people up to MAKE A POINT TO THE WEST (I don;t agree with this). THEY WANT IT TO BE ON THE NEWS SO PEOPLE SEE IT. Presumably the same as the Jeremy Kyle lot- You wouldn't go on it unless you wanted your issues to be known. Same with terrorists.

well obviously AT LEAST 1 buddhist person has commited a crime of terrorism, lol.. i'm not that stupid, it's called exaggerating.
    Nope, you said no Buddhist had ever committed terrorism. Even if only one has, that proves you wrong does it not? If you don;t like what I'm saying you should learn to phrase better.

Because, unfortunately, a lot of Muslims are horribly angry and see themselves as being injusticed (which some are). And Muslims see themselves as a brother/sisterhood so if someone is hurting Muslims elsewhere they take this is a personal insult. This doesn't condone it of course, just giving you my opinion on why it is happening.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    why the hell do think?

if a christian robs a bank, he isn't robbing a bank because he's christian.

that girl is getting death threats because she is muslim. muslim terrorists do what they do for the sake of allah. that's the difference my friend
    Oh my days... Please show me that you have at least SOME knowledge of the religion you are arguing against :facepalm:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamzazulfiqar)
    shes not a muslim if she enters the competition dont know what the big deal is
    i'm originally algerian.

algerians like to eat cous cous.

i don't like to eat cous cous.

does that make me NOT algerian?

a muslim is somebody who believes in god. are you saying her entering a beauty competition automatically means she doesn't believe in god? what's so bad about entering a beauty competition anyway?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Oh my days... Please show me that you have at least SOME knowledge of the religion you are arguing against :facepalm:
    very constructive answer:rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_jo)
    Mashallah brutha
    • 83 followers

ReputationRep:
    that has nothing to do with the point i'm making though

the majority of terrorists are muslim.
    Except they aren't
    http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/02/new...eat-really-is/
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm originally algerian.

algerians like to eat cous cous.

i don't like to eat cous cous.

does that make me NOT algerian?

a muslim is somebody who believes in god. are you saying her entering a beauty competition automatically means she doesn't believe in god? what's so bad about entering a beauty competition anyway?
    Lmao! A Christian is someone who believes in god.. Goodness me you need to educate yourself on Islam
    T be a Muslim you have to believe in what we call the 7 articles of faith
    And accept and follow islams teachings
    Modesty is one of them
    She won't be displaying modesty if she enters that competition
    End of story.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 22, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.