Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Digimon Society I

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GirasoleL)
    Aha possibly. :cool:

Oh and did you get out the costume in the end then? I would have been tempted to try it on too if I had one. xD
    TK and Kari :love: I couldn't find it. I think it might have been thrown out :sad:

(Original post by Arekkusu)
    The Japanese version of season 3 is fantastic towards the end. Some of the themes raised are very deep. I do sometimes find the dialogue a bit bland in the Japanese though.

If you haven't checked all the movies that never came out here, you should do that, the fourth and fifth are the best ones imo
    I actually haven't seen the movies, I'm a terrible excuse for a Digimon fan. I will definitely check them out over the summer
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh good grief, I had a dream about digimon today.

It was about TK, Kary and Tai and they were all walking with a new guy (I think it was that guy from the first digimon movie with Terriermon). They were all about 18 though.

It was wierd but kinda cool at the same time. I used to be a big fan of digimon and I haven't really watched it in a while. =l

After the third series, it really went down hill. =l
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahh brings back memories.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I want a Patamon! Then I can have an Angelmon! And also Angelmon's final evolution...forgot his name

And is this weird because ever since I was a kid, I had a crush on Mimi's digimon Lilymon
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    I want a Patamon! Then I can have an Angelmon! And also Angelmon's final evolution...forgot his name

And is this weird because ever since I was a kid, I had a crush on Mimi's digimon Lilymon
    depending on which series you watched, since in the first 2 series Patamon only went to ultimate:
    Ultimate= Magnangemon
    Mega= Serephimon (don't know how to spell it)
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)

Digimon Evolution =/= Pokemon Evolution.

Digimon evolution is based on the digimon itself and it upbringing. Hence the reason why graymon digivolved into 2 different digimon, also guilmon.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aaah Digimon, my first anime love
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    I remember Digimon!

*Nostalgia*

Let me get myself to watch series and rewatch them all.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Digimon Evolution =/= Pokemon Evolution.

Digimon evolution is based on the digimon itself and it upbringing. Hence the reason why graymon digivolved into 2 different digimon, also guilmon.
    I know that. I'm a fan of both.
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Season 7 just finished a few months back and all the leaders from the previous seasons came in the final two or three episodes. Defo a worth to watch.

• 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Metttallll Greyyymmonnnnnn!! RAAR!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Must bump out of sudden nostalgia.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    It upsets me that no one comments on this :cry2:

In other news I just watched the whole of tamers again North America has got Digimon season 1 airing again on Nicktoons I'm so jealous
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Reviving the thread because Digimon is awesome :h:
    I haven't watched anything past Digimon Tamers because I couldn't find a good link where to watch the episodes.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 8, 2013
New on TSR

Get ready for SQA results day

Share your grade expectations for Tuesday 5 August

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.