The Student Room Group

Happiest you've ever been playing a videogame? ‎

Scroll to see replies

My life was complete when I evolved my Vibrava on Pokemon Heart Gold, as I'd then completed the Pokedex with all 493 Pokemon :smile:
Reply 241
Playing GTAIV multiplayer, walking along the street with no weapons out, as you do. Next thing i see is a helicopter flying towards me as if to hit me. I switch to the pistol, crouch down, fire a single shot, killing the pilot just in time for me to roll out of the way. Reminded me of that bit in Lethal Weapon.

A story for the grandchildren, that's for sure.

Can't forget SA though, the Health/Weapons/Wanted Level cheats are burned into my mind forever.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Tambourini
Playing Digimon World 1 on the PS1 10 or so years ago, it was great!

I still have that :biggrin:
Original post by Luxray
I was always sad when I had to enter a cave in Pokemon games so got really happy when I was able to leave them and go to the next town/city :biggrin:

Another was watching the ending for Lufia.

And finally beating my older cousin who is really good at Tekken.

I kept on getting trapped in the seafoam Island D: I was in there for a few hours :lol:
When my Charmeleon evolved into a Chrizard for the first time :biggrin:
Christmas '98 where me and my brother got a Gameboy Colour and I got Blue and he got Red.

Eight year old me was PUMPED. Wish I could go back to then and have that same "oh my god this is awesome and i love everything" view of Pokemon. :frown:
Original post by JordanS94
I still have that :biggrin:

Omg. Me too. It was so fun :')
Becoming the EU number 1 amateur CoD4 team in TDM (A few years ago now) :smile:
Reaching the Feudal Age in Age of Empires II and getting my first defensive watchtowers and walls up in the nick of time :biggrin:
Destroying the baseball furies in the mission called Blackout, from the Warriors game :biggrin:

I love that game, I just remember using the Baseball furies skins and this happened :

[video="youtube;X9OKI4uO4v4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9OKI4uO4v4[/video]
Completing "Mile High Club" in COD 4 on veteran.
My first plat finishing mw2 or completing resident evil 4,most epic game ever

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 252
Finishing the final mission on san andreas. The best game ever....
When I got a 1v4 clutch on a Gears of War 3 execution match :biggrin:
Any time I've started a brand new Legend of Zelda game, or if I paly Ocarina of Time - the nostalgia is amazing.
Reply 255
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. I freaking loved that game :biggrin:
Many happy moments in Fallout 3.

.Blasting Megaton into a million little pieces and washing it down with a swig of brandy.
.Enslaving Butch as payback for him being a bit of a jerk in the vault
.Reverse pick pocketing grenades into many people's pockets
Reply 257
Haha fair play
Original post by velvetbrain
Escaping that water monster in Amnesia and then hearing this:

[video="youtube;ytpo2TfRLa4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytpo2TfRLa4&feature=related[/video]

How scary is that game? I've bought it recently but haven't played it yet. I just hope it doesn't have shock-horror. That type of horror really pisses me off :colonhash:
Original post by Nephilim
How scary is that game? I've bought it recently but haven't played it yet. I just hope it doesn't have shock-horror. That type of horror really pisses me off :colonhash:

I can safely say it is probably one of the scariest games I have ever played. It has a fantastic story too, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It is definitely an experience no gamer should miss out on :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest