The Student Room Group

Happiest you've ever been playing a videogame? ‎

Scroll to see replies

Close to dying... zombies chasing after you, Hunters breaking down doors and no corridor is safe... you've run out of herbs and you're terrified of going into the next unlocked door because you know you're going to die and all of that time will be wasted... but suddenly....

Calm music...

YES ITS A SAFE ROOM WITH A TYPEWRITER.

*saves and then basks in the warm glow of the lamp with comforting music for a while whilst I get my courage back again*

I love you Resident Evil! :biggrin:
Reply 61
Getting a nuke on Modern Warfare 2. :biggrin:
Reply 62
I still brag about being a Pokémon Master...

Oh and finally beating this boss, which looks pretty simple in the video, but I found insanely difficult.
(edited 12 years ago)
when i found the gattling cannon on GTA :colone:
Rediscovering my Nintendo DS and realising it still had Pokemon Red in it!! I looked at my stats, pokedex, badges, etc and realised how much of an epic Pokemon master I was :proud:

I skipped a whole day of my revision timetable re-playing that game...
Reply 65
When you're able to get Silent Assassin on all Hitman levels. Oh yes.
My first 99 (max) stat in runescape (2009)
Beating everyone at Super Smash Brothers after a seemingly never ending losing streak :smug: and probably when I completed Chrono Trigger because it was the first game I ever properly finished. :awesome: EDIT: And that awesome momment when metapod finally evolves of course!
(edited 12 years ago)
No matter what game I'm playing, I'm always happy. I'm at my most happiest when I'm just sitting playing a game.
Reply 69
Defeating the Black Knight on Fire Emblem:Path of Radiance! God it took me ages, so much harder then the last boss.
Anytime playing Timesplitters 2
Building the beds to their max level in Lost in Blue
Getting a game winning kill on MW2 by dropping a crate on someones head, I couldn't stop laughing for an hour after doing this.
Defeating Bowser in Super Mario Bros 64, age:16, as I found the game again after never being able to defeat Bowser as a kid :biggrin:
Reply 70
Who could forget GoldenEye 007, and Perfect Dark on N64?
I don't think I've ever had as much fun playing games with friends, and it's a shame it's mostly gone online now...

The N64's 4 player abilities were out of this word back then.

And then the Dreamcast hit...Holy **** was that something.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 71
Playing Halo 1/2 with my bro and Halo 3 with my friends. The good ol' days :moon:
Reply 72
Original post by modini
Playing Halo 1/2 with my bro and Halo 3 with my friends. The good ol' days :moon:

I must have missed Halo a half. I bet it wasn't as good as Halo 1, you could even say it was half as good.

:wink:
Getting Mewtwo to level 99 on pokemon red and then destroying every pokemon in the pokemon league in one hit with psychic, until the pp ran out that is.
Reply 74
Original post by hockeyjoe
Getting Mewtwo to level 99 on pokemon red and then destroying every pokemon in the pokemon league in one hit with psychic, until the pp ran out that is.

:moon:
Memories
Reply 75
1.) Getting my level 50 on Halo 3 was a good moment

2.) It was on FIFA 12 and I've always been known to score really late goals throughout all the FIFA's; I was on like a 10 game win streak against my friend who I'm super competitive with (he'll start laughing at me if I were to lose to him at anything, he laughed at me at Nando's because his piece of chicken was bigger than mine, implying he somehow won at something?)

Anyway, he was winning 2-0, it was on 86 minutes, I then scored 1.
It reached 90 minutes and it was 2-1 to him, he was already celebrating...but then, Wallcott gets the balll and BAM! 2-2
He kicks it off after the goal, loses the ball straight away and Gervinho sprinting away from Ivanovic and BOOM! 3-2 TO ME!!!

As I anticipated, his Xbox somehow swicthed off by itself when that goal went in :wink:
Reply 76
In final fantasy X when I finally killed that phaggot Seymour for good after he came back to life like 4 times and refused to die, felt good knowing I didn't have to listen to his girly voice any more
(edited 12 years ago)
When I gained the perfection achievement twice on halo 3.
More than 20 kills and 0 deaths in the 2 matches :smug:
Reply 78
This one time me and my mates were round mine playing GTA 4 online. We were fighting some guy on a boat that was at the bottom of a pier. We were losing but then another player in a car just falls off of the pier and lands on the other guy killing him. As we were smashed at the time we thought it was hilarious
Getting a one man army noob tube nuke on MW2. So cheap and so fun

Quick Reply

Latest