The Student Room Group

Happiest you've ever been playing a videogame? ‎

Scroll to see replies

Original post by popple7
i know how to party :cool: god i wanna play vice city so bad now. another guddun is getting 6 stars and destroying as many FBI/army peeps as poss and trying to get out alive. again, to the soundtrack of VROCKKKKKKKK!

sooooo good.

God damn, I know what you mean :smile:

And then on san andreas I remember dive bombing the towns in a plane to hear everyone scream :biggrin: and throwing sticky bombs on their backs as they run away :wink:

Good times.
Reply 121
Winning the BPL with Manchester United and then I lost the FA cup to Arsenal all happened yesterday
Reply 122
[QUOTE=*

3.) Seeing the Aurora Borealis for the first time in Skyrim whilst riding horseback, and that first glimpse you get of a dragon flying above you in the distance.

For all the problems on Skyrim on PS3 that moment was worth it, unlike you though I was walking through the wilderness with Lydia
Cat and mouse chase in Metal Gear Solid 1 (Ps1) :lol:

Guards confused, mission accomplished:awesome:

happy days:biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Spiderman 2 for the PS2.....loved it :biggrin:
Reply 125
Super Monkey Ball.
Reply 126
Scoring a reverse aerial on sarp. Tears of joy, etc.
Original post by *Boofle*

2.) Reaching some magnificent place in Tomb Raider 1/Anniversary and the harp theme music starting to play.

3.) Seeing the Aurora Borealis for the first time in Skyrim whilst riding horseback, and that first glimpse you get of a dragon flying above you in the distance.

Agree with those two.

Games can make me happy a lot, but I have to say *spoilers for Mass Effect 3* the point in Mass Effect 3 when the big sand worm takes down a reaper and the cure is released made me very happy. A proper 'hell yeah!' moment.
There's a few that I can think of.

Starting as an unemployed manager in Football Manager 2007. About half way through the first season I was given the position of Aldershot Town manager, who were about 18th at the time. In my first full season I got them promoted via the playoffs to League 2 and the season after that we nicked the League 2 title on goal difference on the last day of the season. That was by far the most fun I've had playing a Football Manager game. :biggrin:

Driving around the maps on Warhawk with my PSN friends playing tunes using the machine gun and jeep horn. :tongue:

Getting an albatross for the first time on Everybody's Golf: World Tour two and a half years after buying it.

Actually managing to build a city on Sim City 4 without spiraling into uncontrollable levels of debt. :colondollar:

Completing Resident Evil 2 without saving with my Dad to unlock the gattling gun.
Locking that pervy butler in the freezer in Tomb Raider 3 :cool:
Reply 130
winning a Money in the Bank match on Smackdown vs Raw 2011.
Reply 131
Playing GTAIII for the first time when it came out.

Defeating King and Kaptain K. Rool in DKC 1 & 2

When you finally save the right amount of Lemmings on the mayhem levels!
1. Completing GTA San Andreas the first time around, it tooks agesssss to complete! (well for a 10 year old me at least)
2. This game on FIFA 11 when I was at 0-0 for the whole match, got to extra time and by now I had like 2-3 shots compared to my opponents 30 or so. Got a freekick 30 yards out in the 120th minute, none other than Heskey scores and I win lol. Infact, I actually had changed Heskeys freekick stats to 99 lol, I told him this and he went mental!
Reply 133
Original post by The Doggfather
1. Completing GTA San Andreas the first time around, it tooks agesssss to complete! (well for a 10 year old me at least)
2. This game on FIFA 11 when I was at 0-0 for the whole match, got to extra time and by now I had like 2-3 shots compared to my opponents 30 or so. Got a freekick 30 yards out in the 120th minute, none other than Heskey scores and I win lol. Infact, I actually had changed Heskeys freekick stats to 99 lol, I told him this and he went mental!

i remember scoring a volley from 20yrds out with Rio Ferdiand and also i was playing my mate and i was Liverpool and i scored from the half way line with Xabi Alonso , that annoyed him.
Reply 134
Probably always before I receive a preordered game that I've been really hyped about. Sadly, I'd say getting Fable 2 was the best hype as it was my first preorder and I was friggin excited. Shame it was such a letdown. Apart from that was on Super Smash Bros. Brawl on gamecube. Me and my mate kept pausing it at random intervals and you can like go round the map looking at different characters and we cried with laughter at the ridiculous poses. I was always Pikachu and he was always getting anally raped by the little boy Nes with the red cap. Mario was always nowhere the near the fight and my mate always played as Link who was always trying to look so epic yet he was never doing anything helpful. The best one was when Pika was standing on his legs and facing the camera so he was like doing a star jump and Nes had his head in Pika's crotch and Mario was doing Nes up the bum. Oh god that was hilarious.
Playing Shenmue, especially the ending sequence which somehow seemed so hopeful. I had the sequal already, wouldn't have been as happy at that point had I known the series would never get finished :frown:
Reply 136
winning the premier league on Football Manager.
Reply 137
Fallout 3 when you go outside for the first time. Or a more general one, playing SSE on Brawl.
Reply 138
Stepping out into the big wide world in Oblivion. Looking out into the landscape with the sun beaming down. Thinking "I am going to be happy in this new land"......
comming 3rd place in a rock band tournament when I've only ever played guitar hero, winning signed stuff by green day

comming 17th out of about 500 people in a 1v1 halo3 gamebattles ladder going 9-0

winning the first halo3 tournament at GamerBase Manchester.

singing "I kissed a girl and I liked it" at 3am over xbox live.

finding diamonds on minecraft ><

Quick Reply

Latest