The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by applesdonothelp
I have 19 exams in 3 weeks upto june and I haven't done anything either :/

Hey could you possible email me the paper to [Mod edit: Email address removed. Please use PM's]
(edited 12 years ago)
Right, beginning tomorrow I WILL do all my notes within five days. I will I will I will.
Reply 182
I haven't started yet :/ AND IT'S TOMORROW
Reply 183
I've barely started revising, I've got to remind myself of everything that Ferdinand and Isabella did for Spain by Tuesday!! Then I've got to focus on modern british politics, the tudors and dna for next week >:O

Don't suppose anybody knows any good sites for revision?
Don't use sites, just use the booklets etc from class. I haven't started yet and I have most of my exams within a week starting with history on the 22nd :frown:. To be fair I think you can go over a subject fully in about 20 hours so :smile:
Original post by loknath
I haven't started yet :/ AND IT'S TOMORROW

Oh dear. Good luck! Try and get as much as you can done today, you've got a good few hours behind you. Go bed at a reasonable time!
My first exam is Tuesday... wouldn't say i am completely there...So that should reassure you:smile:
Reply 186
Original post by deano0417
Don't use sites, just use the booklets etc from class. I haven't started yet and I have most of my exams within a week starting with history on the 22nd :frown:. To be fair I think you can go over a subject fully in about 20 hours so :smile:

well I've got a fair bit of free time from lunchtime onwards tomorrow so that should help :smile: yeah my exams finish on the 22nd so I don't have that much time. I'll try and take your advise, hope it goes well for you :smile:
Reply 187
Real Men cram all their revision into the night before the exam.
Reply 188
Original post by string3r
Real Men cram all their revision into the night before the exam.

*stupid
Original post by Amy-Rose
*stupid

ROFL :biggrin:
i have 7 exams lol....altho i am revising bit by bit...my exams have already started 1st may-22nd june..im gonna focus on past papers like 2-3 weeks before exams for biol and chem
Original post by Kravez
Just curious to see if I am the only one or not. I have a grand total of eight exams starting on the 15th of May. I also have to self teach two units before then which I have never looked at before.

Anyone else who hasn't started yet? (motivation seems to be my problem, not the difficulty of the work itself)

EIGHT exams started on the 15th May? I'm 18% of the way through my exams and they started on the 10th..
Reply 192
How was C1, S1 and M1 guys?
I AM UP NOW REVISING AND IT IS ALMOST 4 AM. Have Chemistry C1 on Monday (GCSE) and I've a good bit left to do; Hence why I've stayed off school the past three days and I'm up now. Science revision is hell. Also, have an English lit exam on Tuesday and I've only learned like five quotes. Worst of all though; Physics on Thursday. I'm literally gonna cram everything into a day for that, on Wednesday though hopefully I'll get some done tomorrow - Going to bed at four and getting up at seven. Damn.
I understand- I go t my sociology exam in 15 of may and ive got to days to revise for a whole unit......god help me
Reply 195
I finished A-levels last year and can verify that it's perfectly possible to cram for exams in the few days beforehand.

Uni exams on the other hand.. ha ha.. ha... *sobs*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending