Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Best Song By...

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Alive

Best song by RHCP?
    Another very tough one. I'll say Californication (generic choice I know).
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
    RHCP - The Zephyr Song (although Californication is a spectacular piece of work).

Best Song by Janes Addiction.

(Original post by Miracle Day)
    Please don't question me on my knowledge of Bieber. You're pulling opinions out of your ass to back up your point.

He doesn't use auto tune, quite simply because he doesn't need to. If you look at his acoustics and his youtube covers, which you won't do because you're an ignoramous you'll see that.

<3
    I... I'm stunned speechless by this - how can you know so little about music?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Please don't question me on my knowledge of Bieber. You're pulling opinions out of your ass to back up your point.

He doesn't use auto tune, quite simply because he doesn't need to. If you look at his acoustics and his youtube covers, which you won't do because you're an ignoramous you'll see that.

<3
    You call us ignorant and you know nothing about music history. Silly boy. There was music created before the 2000s you know :rolleyes:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantaisie)
    no ones answers yet so Hungry Heart

Best song by Massive Attack?
    Paradise Circus or Teardrop :love:

This cover is ****ing epic :coma:

And the Bruce Springsteen one was answered before Miracle Day graced this thread to spam us with his utter bull****.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    no ones answers yet so Hungry Heart

Best song by Massive Attack?
    Teardrop (sorry)

Best song by Nas?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:

<3
    I wasn't questioning your knowledge of beiber. I was questioning your knowledge of music.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    New York State Of Mind

Best Kanye Song?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    RHCP - The Zephyr Song (although Californication is a spectacular piece of work).

Been Caught Stealing
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:

(Original post by vedderfan94)
    You call us ignorant and you know nothing about music history. Silly boy. There was music created before the 2000s you know :rolleyes:

(Original post by DaveSmith99)
    I wasn't questioning your knowledge of beiber. I was questioning your knowledge of music.
    I have knowledge on modern music. Chart music. Which is my genre. Which is most people's genre. However TSR is generally full of the 'less popular' people of society who tend to listen to rock crap. I also noticed this on the Runescape forum, how the convention of music taste in real life is dramatically different to online.

So yeah that's my theory anyway. If you want to ask me about modern pop music, which you're all obviously against then go ahead. However it's blatantly obvious that pop music has more vocal and music range than rock does.

<3
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThaChronic)
    New York State Of Mind

Best Kanye Song?
    All of the lights. Rihanna looks hawt in that video..

Best Tinie Tempah song.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThaChronic)
    New York State Of Mind

Best Kanye Song?
    Lost in the world.

Best Gaslight Anthem song?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Best Song by Pearl Jam?
    Love, Reign Over Me. Technically a who song cause PJ covered it but their version is ****ing amazing.

Best song by 30 Seconds to Mars?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Teardrop (sorry)

Best song by Nas?
    Street Dreams.

Best song by Hilary Duff
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alive

Best song by RHCP?
    No one answered for you, my favourite RHCP song is Sir Psyhco Sexy, so much closer to their orginal style of funk, rock, ecletic vocal stylings and crazy sexual energy then their mainstream singles.

Best The Kinks song?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like how Miracle Day completely ignored post #186
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linzico)
    Love, Reign Over Me. Technically a who song cause PJ covered it but their version is ****ing amazing.

Best song by 30 Seconds to Mars?
    The Kill (it's the only one I know)

Best song by Susanne Vega?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    No one answered for you, my favourite RHCP song is Sir Psyhco Sexy, so much closer to their orginal style of funk, rock, ecletic vocal stylings and crazy sexual energy then their mainstream singles.

Best The Kinks song?
    You Really Got Me, but my knowledge of The Kinks is small so maybe the big Kinks fans would be better off answering this. Oh and several of us answered the RHCP question, perhaps you missed this
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have knowledge on modern music. Chart music. Which is my genre. Which is most people's genre. However TSR is generally full of the 'less popular' people of society who tend to listen to rock crap. I also noticed this on the Runescape forum, how the convention of music taste in real life is dramatically different to online.

So yeah that's my theory anyway. If you want to ask me about modern pop music, which you're all obviously against then go ahead. However it's blatantly obvious that pop music has more vocal and music range than rock does.

<3
    You think justin beiber doesn't use auto tune, therefore you know nothing about music.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vedderfan94)
    I like how Miracle Day completely ignored post #186
    Well you did totally own him/her.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Kill (it's the only one I know)

Best song by Suzanne Vega?
    Sorry not into Jazz, heard her name...Pretty sure its jazz, anyway cant remember her songs, sorry!

Best song from Coldplay

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 20, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.