The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Torpedo Fish
]
So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

]

I am pasty white and Welsh and Scottish blood. Dark brown hair with bright strong green eyes. I've never met anyone else with the same sort of combination, personally. Those that say their eyes are green are usually just hazel and not actually green, like mine.
Reply 201
I have brown hair and green eyes, haha :smile:
Reply 202
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

I'm a brunette with green eyes :smile:
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Yes they are where, i'm one :smile:
My mom is one. She is a bit unusual because she's pretty dark to be Finnish. She also tans a lot easier than you would think of nordic Europeans. I inherited her eyes, along with blonde hair from my dad's side.
Reply 205
Of course they exist, my gf is like that naturally :biggrin:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee :smile: And yes I'm a girl :smile:
one of my friends has green eyes and her natural hair is dark blonde/brown :tongue: she has bright red hair at the moment though.
Reply 208
It's been a little while since your post but I'll comment anyway. I'm the real thing. I am brunette with big green eyes. :smile:
I am living proof that they do exist
I am one :smile: proof!
Reply 211
I'm a brunette with green eyes. But what is it about the eye colour? I see why you might have a hair colour preference but eye colour aswell seems abit odd! :confused:
Reply 212
My Grandmother ( Mum's mum) had jet black hair and green eyes :smile:.
Original post by Annie72
My Grandmother ( Mum's mum) had jet black hair and green eyes :smile:.

Irish?
Reply 214
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Irish?

Yes she was, although we didnt know that until one of her nephews researched the family tree.
Reply 215
I hate green eyes on a girl, make them look bitchy and evil
You have the same combination I think looks nicest, I wouldn't only try and find a girl with brown hair and green eyes though, it's very rare. I would broaden your preferences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I happen to be a brunette with green eyes and I didnt realize they were so rare
I'm a brunette with green/blue/grey eyes. It's a Celtic thing so quite common in Ireland.
I have brown hair and green eyes.

Well.. I have naturally brown hair. It is now red.

I must admit... green eyes are rather sexy.

Latest

Trending

Trending