The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have green eyes with brown hair :smile:
I started out as a blond with curly hair and blue eyes, but as I grew up (I'm only a teenager now, though, so keep this all in perspective) my eyes turned green and my hair straightened when I grew it out and darkened into a chocolate-y color. (Shiny and iridescent in the sun, dark and rich in the shade). People have asked me if I dyed my hair because it gets ALOT blonder in the summer and in the winter it gets dark again, so the new roots look like I need to get my hair done again, when in reality I've never dyed it at all.
I don't meet a lot of people who look like me, but I kind of like being just a bit different.
Reply 262
Me
I have Dark Brown hair with auburn highlights and Green eyes :smile:
Apparently it's rare to have green eyes but it's to do with an increase level of a particular chemical. Can't remember which one. But it affects the lightness of the green colour too.
Reply 264
Yeah they do exist, it's probably more common to get people with brown hair and hazel eyes or blue though but some people who have hazel eyes have more green in them then brown but people with green eyes and brown hair do exist. That's really specific though. :smile:
I am one myself haha, brunette with green eyes, personally I like the combination XD
I know a couple. Green eyes are rare though, apart from my boyfriend I only know 5 or 6 people with green eyes.
Original post by Torpedo Fish
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

LOL your post MADE MY DAY!! :biggrin: But in all seriousness... this is a joke, right?
I am one myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
My sister has green eyes, naturally brown hair and olive skin. We're Bengali.
I am
Original post by BCMFM16
My sister has green eyes, naturally brown hair and olive skin. We're Bengali.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rida Mughal
Yeah I'm pakistani with a lightly tanned skin look...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok...
I've seen many, can't be that rare.
I have naturally brown hair and green eyes mate...so no we are not as rare as you think. Lol 😉 p.s. My name is Krissy by the way...if you wanna see what I look like you can find me on Instagram: _heyitskrissy_smile ....just in case your wondering. ❤️
I've only dated one girl whose eyes were an unadulterated green pigment, although variegations aren't especially uncommon.
Not sure how old this is. But I google searched,how rare is brown hair and green eyes and this came up.
Interesting enough, I get comments all the time about my brown hair and green eyes. Must be my Italian heritage in me. Not sure about the green eyes those.
(edited 8 years ago)
You can find them once every blue moon.
Original post by Fickschlitten
You can find them once every blue moon.

Brunette with green eyes here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
Brunette with green eyes here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

OP, I have found your girl.

Latest

Trending