Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How rare are brunette girls with green eyes?

Announcements Posted on
Need last minute Christmas gift ideas? Come and visit Santa's grotto! 17-12-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seafolk)
    Not anymore, but it was a large part of the IGCSE specification for biology. It was a shame that basically the whole paper ended up being on plants after a year of human biology, needless to say I was disappointed!
    Oh, I see....
    I'm doing Higher Biology this year (exam wednesday ) and more than half the course is plants gets a bit boring...
    I love all the human related stuff, esp. the genetics
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lapples)
    Oh, I see....
    I'm doing Higher Biology this year (exam wednesday ) and more than half the course is plants gets a bit boring...
    I love all the human related stuff, esp. the genetics
    Good luck, I don't envy you, biology is hard!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seafolk)
    Good luck, I don't envy you, biology is hard!
    Thanks once it's done I'll be glad
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im blonde with green eyes and so is my sister so it isnt that rare to have green eyes.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torpedo Fish)
    I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Thanks

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.
    Kashmiri girls and Turkish lol

I know loads (=
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a brunette guy with green eyes if interested. =P
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    WAIT, LET ME SEE YOUR EYES BEFORE I TALK TO YOU... really?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    My sister has brunette hair & green eyes so yeah they exist.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Torpedo Fish)
    I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Thanks

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.
    Lots of Afghan and north-west pakistani girls (and boys) have this trait, Due to the Greek,Russian,British,jewish blood that runs in them....
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am brunette with green eyes but I'm afraid I'm taken Also, I think this is a rather common combination in more mediterranean countries. Most girls in the North of Europe are blonde and/or have blue eyes so that's why you can't find as many girls with this combination but it's really not that uncommon.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pic of my left eye.

Attachment 149862

See, green eyes. The rarest eye colour for humans. =)
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eye.PNG 
Views:	72 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	149863  
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm a dark brunette with (dark) olive green to dark hazel eyes- i'm not a vivid green- vivid greens are unusual, subtle greens can look a bit blue or aren't as noticable for their green colour. i find my colour changes with mood, but i think that depends on how dialated my pupils are and if the whites are white or more red (angry/upset). that is also probs the same for other colours.

so yes, we do exist.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ex girlfriend had a white + trinidad background, she ended up with beautiful brown hair (wasn't very dark) and green eyes
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my sister's got goldeny/browney hair and green eyes, though most people with green eyes are blonde
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    *waves* Well, my eyes are cheaters. Sometimes they're green, sometimes they're brown, sometimes hazel, sometimes blue. O.o You'd hate me. ;D
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm brunette, sort of a medium brown colour with bright green eyes same as my gran and my little sister. My dad has the exact same eyes too, they like pass through my family, love having a more 'unusual' combination. I always get mistaken for being foreign.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally brunette hair (but I dye it a dark blonde colour) and green eyes but they can look slightly grey or blue on different days
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How about naturally light blondes with brown eyes? That's pretty unusual!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mabes)
    How about naturally light blondes with brown eyes? That's pretty unusual!
    Naturally pink hair with orange eyes even rarer.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes and dirty blonde hair.Green eyes are rare anyway OP.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 10, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.