Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How rare are brunette girls with green eyes?

Announcements Posted on
Need last minute Christmas gift ideas? Come and visit Santa's grotto! 17-12-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive got brown hair and green eyes....... and my heritage is pretty boring (Irish/English)! x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes, as for my hair I'd say it's light brown but people have told me occasionally it could be a very dark blonde.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have jet black hair and green eyes but would rather something more 'normal' any day

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes and blonde hair.
    Good luck finding a brunette with green eyes although judging by the posts you shouldn't have much trouble

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can relate with OP so much, I love boys with green eyes and brown hair...and DIMPLES are a must. Thought I would chuck in my two cents, about which genetic mutations I love.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They're about as rare as Rare, in the gaming community these days.

But i would, green eyes are captivating imo and if a girl with natural green eyes tried it on with me, i'd be forced to say yes and see what follows.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    But more importantly are there any young people with dark olive / tanned brown skin with white hair. I'm not interesting in dating them; they're just so common in anime and games but seem non-existent in real life. I mean there has to be an Asian who has died their hair bleach white.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1028093.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	153490

Name:	Amalla02.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	153491

Name:	soul-calibur-4-angol-fear_a.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	153492

Name:	Agni-kuro****suji-19928334-1280-720.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	153493

Name:	277829-anime_super.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	153494

http://data.whicdn.com/images/120728...jpg?1310878797
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yay for green eyes and brown hair. Very common if your parents both have brown hair and then green and blue eyes, it was bound to happen.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only photo of my eye where you can see the colour properly, ignore my clumpy mascara haha! Don't know what you'd class them as, I say green but I've had a few people say hazel in the past. On my birth certificate it's green though.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ImageUploadedByStudent Room1338769142.799906.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	153705  
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morganalex)
    Only photo of my eye where you can see the colour properly, ignore my clumpy mascara haha! Don't know what you'd class them as, I say green but I've had a few people say hazel in the past. On my birth certificate it's green though.

Definitely hazel.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morganalex)

That is CERTAINLY hazel.
    I have green eyes, a pic will be provided. Hazel is Green with any mixture of Brown.

Pic of my green eye.
    Name:  Eye.PNG
Views: 139
Size:  10.1 KB
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes and brown hair, wasn't aware the green wasn't a common colour as most people in my family have them.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breakeven)
    I have green eyes and brown hair, wasn't aware the green wasn't a common colour as most people in my family have them.
    Approximately 2% of the world's population has green eyes, however, the majority of people who claim to have green eyes actually have hazel.
    I know this is gonna sound weird, but, my family has Irish, Scottish, English and Greek ancestry.

The first 3 come from my mother who's eyes are green and my aunt's (mother's sister) are brown.
    My father's eyes are brown (Greek side).

I inherited my mother's eyes.

Another example is my cousin has green eyes, his brother has brown and his sister has brown as well. (100% English)

Eye colour has recently grown to fascinate me for some reason.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Approximately 2% of the world's population has green eyes, however, the majority of people who claim to have green eyes actually have hazel.
    I know this is gonna sound weird, but, my family has Irish, Scottish, English and Greek ancestry.

The first 3 come from my mother who's eyes are green and my aunt's (mother's sister) are brown.
    My father's eyes are brown (Greek side).

I inherited my mother's eyes.

Another example is my cousin has green eyes, his brother has brown and his sister has brown as well. (100% English)

Eye colour has recently grown to fascinate me for some reason.
    Just 2%, wow! My familys heritage as I am aware is 100% English as far as can be remembered/known.

I just had a good luck at my eyes in the mirror and they are definitley green, not hazel. Quite a bright green too. But they have a 2/3 brown dots in them which my dad also has but my sisters don't, weird huh?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew a girl. I wouldn't mind what colour or variegated features they have. Just to talk. *laments*
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm one. Although by brown hair has been turning a bit auburn in the last year or so, which may explain the green eyes.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    my mum has brown hair and green eyes..
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am obsessed with guys who have green eyes [there is one in my sig.. cnt really see his eyes there though ]
    but anyways I must say this girl with green eyes and brunette hair looks absolutely beautiful :

Name:	Brunette-Hair-Color.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	153878
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godknows)
    I am obsessed with guys who have green eyes [there is one in my sig.. cnt really see his eyes there though ]
    but anyways I must say this girl with green eyes and brunette hair looks absolutely beautiful :

Name:	Brunette-Hair-Color.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	153878
    Those are hazel, not green.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Those are hazel, not green.
    what about this ?

Name:	hrithik-roshan-wallpaper.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	153892

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 10, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.