The Student Room Group

Girls-if a guy enjoys cooking for you like your fav food does that increas attraction

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by brownchocolateice
mate im so jealous. :P :smile: you can cook, play the guitar and sing songs + you've got the hot RP accent. That's enough for 80% of the world's women to fall in love with you.

Im from Aus but we have a few lecturers from UK and they have a mix of cockney accent, the posh RP accent and a Geordie accent and all the girls are gaga over the male lecturer..and the guys over the female one. lol.

Haha! It doesn't ever quite work like that. :P

As it has been said in another topic; I am the quintessential doormat. So girls go "Awwh, he's nice... I'll use him for an ego boost.... HE'S BORING!". Apparently girls aren't attracted to you unless there is a possibility you might flip out and stab them with the machete you lied to her about having. ... or something to that effect. :P
Original post by Left Eye
Haha! It doesn't ever quite work like that. :P

As it has been said in another topic; I am the quintessential doormat. So girls go "Awwh, he's nice... I'll use him for an ego boost.... HE'S BORING!". Apparently girls aren't attracted to you unless there is a possibility you might flip out and stab them with the machete you lied to her about having. ... or something to that effect. :P

Lol it does here. You're just not meeting the right girls prob.. Make sure they're appreciative of your talents and your talents are in demand so make use of it. You're not a doormate mate you're a f****** trophy and a treasure.
dont go for the ones after ego boosts. the ones you are talking about seem like they just want more drama in their lives.
Reply 42
Lol it does here. You're just not meeting the right girls prob.. Make sure they're appreciative of your talents and your talents are in demand so make use of it. You're not a doormate mate you're a f****** trophy and a treasure.
dont go for the ones after ego boosts. the ones you are talking about seem like they just want more drama in their lives.

Hahaha! Care to come tell the girls from my college that? :P
From my experience, all girls talk about the 'nice guy' they want, with all these 'perfect qualities' but they're not happy with them unless there is some element of supreme danger, drama or risk. Or some form of manipulative game.

Sorry to those girls who aren't like this, it's just unfortunate that we've not yet met. :wink:
Hahaha! Care to come tell the girls from my college that? :P
From my experience, all girls talk about the 'nice guy' they want, with all these 'perfect qualities' but they're not happy with them unless there is some element of supreme danger, drama or risk. Or some form of manipulative game.

Sorry to those girls who aren't like this, it's just unfortunate that we've not yet met. :wink:

the girls on tsr sound diff tho. sure i'll do exchange there and find out. at uni and when girls are older they look for your qualities over drama and cheap thrills. trust me. its a matter of time before they melt due to the hotness you exude.
you should come do exchange in Aus and watch the girls queue in line for your hot accent before they know of your talents lol.
Reply 44
at uni and when girls are older they look for your qualities over drama and cheap thrills. trust me. its a matter of time before they melt due to the hotness you exude.
you should come do exchange in Aus and watch the girls queue in line for your hot accent before they know of your talents lol.

Haha! I'll take your word for it. :P

I become an Indie Musician come September - busking, gigging and scrounging a living - so hopefully this will entice these girls you speak of. xD And if all else fails; OFF TO AUSTRALIA! :P
Haha! I'll take your word for it. :P

I become an Indie Musician come September - busking, gigging and scrounging a living - so hopefully this will entice these girls you speak of. xD And if all else fails; OFF TO AUSTRALIA! :P

All girls love musicians. YOu should do a concert in Australia :smile:
Reply 46
All girls love musicians. YOu should do a concert in Australia :smile:

Haha! Oh I didn't say I'm not loved. :wink:

Girls are ridiculously complicated beasts. A guitar, a voice, a chef's hat and (apparently) a good accent don't seem to be enough nowadays. Damn women! Why do they have to be so picky! :P
That's pretty good. Italian food is nice and way healthier than asian foods in many ways.

What other asian dishes do you like? What's your fav meat? CHicken tikka masala is my specialty but i like making biryani. I can def cook better asian food than any other type. I guarantee if you have my chicken tikka masala you will be licking your fingers. :smile: its also my fav dish

i can learn to make paaye for you. Is this the type you mean?

I love biryani and tikka masala. I'm living in Egypt until next month, and it's so hard to find the right spices here.
I prefer fish to other meats.
Yes that's paaye. With naan it's just divine.
Reply 48
hey HumiT :smile:
but i want to make all the rotis in the house :smile:

:eek: Oh how could I forget about roti! Man you are most welcome to make the rotis...I swear even though I love cooking, doing the atta and making roti is one thing I HATE. Now that I think of that I would love a guy that knows how to make roti!
Original post by HumiT
:eek: Oh how could I forget about roti! Man you are most welcome to make the rotis...I swear even though I love cooking, doing the atta and making roti is one thing I HATE. Now that I think of that I would love a guy that knows how to make roti!

Me and Zubz are totally roti kings :smile: Im sure there are also many desi guys like that..not so good on parathas and naans.
but am working on it :smile:
Original post by ZizziHikaru
I love biryani and tikka masala. I'm living in Egypt until next month, and it's so hard to find the right spices here.
I prefer fish to other meats.
Yes that's paaye. With naan it's just divine.

Egypt..that sounds like fun. How is the weather and the food atmosphere like there? Are there many desi restaurants? Fish is healthy.
i must try paaye because you're making my mouth water
Haha! Oh I didn't say I'm not loved. :wink:

Girls are ridiculously complicated beasts. A guitar, a voice, a chef's hat and (apparently) a good accent don't seem to be enough nowadays. Damn women! Why do they have to be so picky! :P

Maaaate that should def be enough. what other attractive qualities could you possibly need?
Are you sure you're just not chasing the picky high maintenance ladies :P
Reply 52
Me and Zubz are totally roti kings :smile: Im sure there are also many desi guys like that..not so good on parathas and naans.
but am working on it :smile:

So where can I get some of yours and Zubz rotis :P. Desi guys like as in freshies or british???? You know how to make naans...wow impressive...I hope I come across guys like you in England :sadnod:
Original post by HumiT
So where can I get some of yours and Zubz rotis :P. Desi guys like as in freshies or british???? You know how to make naans...wow impressive...I hope I come across guys like you in England :sadnod:

Dont worry yaar you will have first sample innit :smile: we be at your service mam.
We're starting a franchise called zubzchoc rotis or something..and we have alll flavours like chocolate, banana and strawberry.

they might not be so great..but i like cooking and experimenting and we have a family friend who is a chef so i like to learn :smile:

Desi guy as in this type of desi guy lol :smile: but yeh could be british , aussie or freshie

yeh you'll find one..if not i'll come to the UK and kitchen train them for you..or Jamie Oliver will :smile:

yeh but missed u on the tsr thread..u been missing :frown: :sadnod:

it seemed not as bright without u...like in the song

Reply 54
my boyfriend is sooo amazing at cooking. i love to cook too, but he kinda took over, and i let him. he hates being disturbed in the kitchen, as is trying to be all 'jamie oliver' type. its real cute. and he always tries out the most funkiest dishes. recently he mad a moroccan lamb leg with couscous and youghurt dressing. :drool:

men cooking is SO sexy. end of.
Reply 55
Dont worry yaar you will have first sample innit :smile: we be at your service mam.
We're starting a franchise called zubzchoc rotis or something..and we have alll flavours like chocolate, banana and strawberry.

they might not be so great..but i like cooking and experimenting and we have a family friend who is a chef so i like to learn :smile:

Desi guy as in this type of desi guy lol :smile: but yeh could be british , aussie or freshie

yeh you'll find one..if not i'll come to the UK and kitchen train them for you..or Jamie Oliver will :smile:

yeh but missed u on the tsr thread..u been missing :frown: :sadnod:

it seemed not as bright without u...like in the song

Oh I feel so special now :hugs: I would love to try the choc one :coma:
Still that is quite good! My dad works as a chef lol but I don't really learn anything from him I love learning from my nani...she makes awesome food man.
The videos not working :frown: but I dont want a freshie :afraid:
Aww I'm back ...smileeeee
Original post by HumiT
Oh I feel so special now :hugs: I would love to try the choc one :coma:
Still that is quite good! My dad works as a chef lol but I don't really learn anything from him I love learning from my nani...she makes awesome food man.
The videos not working :frown: but I dont want a freshie :afraid:
Aww I'm back ...smileeeee

you are vvvery vvery special :smile: oh choc rotis are amazing...you will fall in love with them at first look/taste. i dont think this is our asian rotis but anyway

oh wow your dads a chef thats amazing..teach me some stuff :smile: but yeh family is best for learning

ok how about some spice girls ..they're british :smile:

im smiling already :smile:
Reply 57
you are vvvery vvery special :smile: oh choc rotis are amazing...you will fall in love with them at first look/taste. i dont think this is our asian rotis but anyway

oh wow your dads a chef thats amazing..teach me some stuff :smile: but yeh family is best for learning

ok how about some spice girls ..they're british :smile:

im smiling already :smile:

OMG yaaaaaaaar why u doing this to meeeeee...first golgappe and now the choc roti thingys :cry2: They look soo delish :sogood:
I haven't actually learnt anything from my dad :colondollar:
Yaay spice girls lol good always stay smiling :biggrin:
Egypt..that sounds like fun. How is the weather and the food atmosphere like there? Are there many desi restaurants? Fish is healthy.
i must try paaye because you're making my mouth water

It is so humid, it's like being in a sauna just nipping down to the shops. Love walking along the sea front, and sitting in an antique cafe smoking chocolate shisha and drinking bitter coffee, watching the world go by.

But really, Egyptian cuisine is terrible. It's bland and boring. The only thing I do like is borrowed from turkey. There's one Indian restaurant in this city, and i'm too scared to try it in case I get my heart broken.

Did somebody mention...Gol Gappe?!
Original post by ZizziHikaru
It is so humid, it's like being in a sauna just nipping down to the shops. Love walking along the sea front, and sitting in an antique cafe smoking chocolate shisha and drinking bitter coffee, watching the world go by.

But really, Egyptian cuisine is terrible. It's bland and boring. The only thing I do like is borrowed from turkey. There's one Indian restaurant in this city, and i'm too scared to try it in case I get my heart broken.

Did somebody mention...Gol Gappe?!

Wow sounds like a pretty warm place. But it would be nice to have some breeze present as well. How are the shisha places like? what else do the young people do?

You should go to that Indian restaurant..might as well try it out. It might restore your faith in Egyptian restaurants :smile: and you should give us a review when you're back. Please...:flutter:

offtopic but do you think the Spice girls speak words of wisdom in this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ&ob=av2e

yes golgappes were mentioned by me and also HumiT. They're nice aren't they? whats ur fav asian sweet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending