The Student Room Group

Guys what is your relationship with your mum?

I am more of a "momma boy" and I hate it. Its mainly because of the way she brought me up - overprotective.

I love her and she loves me. But sometimes, she take the mick out of me for being less manly (as a result of her protectiveness) - then I start hating her.
Trust me that's completely normal...

My mom shouts at my bro (who goes uni but hes home for tha holz) and tells him 2 get out and all... nd whn we wants to go out...she says no...

Just wait til you get uni( if u aint there yet) ... and then you will miss your mom.. :smile: x
Reply 2
im really close with my mum and im glad
OP I'm very similar to you. My mum was very overprotective of me when i was young and would not allow me to have friends or go out with them, but my sister who is 2 years younger was allowed out and always has friends inviting her out all the time. I really resent her for being very overprotective of me sometimes and find myself hating her sometimes.
She is however my one and only mother and i love her to death. She brought us up single handedly because my father was too useless to be bothered to do help or even raise us. She would do anything to make me happy and i love her for that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending