Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date any of your teachers, if they'd never been your teacher?

Announcements Posted on

Imagine that you'd met them in a club (or wherever you usually meet people...)

My maths teacher is gorgeous, but I wish she wasn't my teacher
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've left school, but I would've jumped at the chance to get with my Chemistry and Maths teachers

I would have ****ed the living **** out of my religious studies teacher. She could easily have been a model, looked like a healthy, young, not so pale version of kate moss. The quality of my homework assignments went through the roof when she came in.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    my philosophy teacher was HOT HOT HOT!

He was only about 24.

I always thought it must be awkward teaching students aged 18 when your only 24 yourself... :/ poor guy was such a sweetie
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aye. I had a music teacher I would totally have tapped.. had it not been for the fact that I was a little n00b :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My A-level maths teacher was INCREDIBLE! Mmmmm

My alevel maths teacher.

But right now, i'd totally date my course leader at uni.... hes gorgeous!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    My physics teacher but she was married. I've had a fair few tutors at uni who I'd do

Realistically I'd probably not want much more than sex because there's usually a awkward age/life experience/what you want in life gap
    • 55 followers

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: The whole maths and science departments wouldn't be given first prize for looks I'll say at my school but if the teacher didn't teach me, I would. Once I'm out of the school of course :lol:
    R.E/english teachers at my school... :hubba:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Never! it just wouldn't seem right at all to be honest...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE Maths teacher was ridiculously hot! It's such a shame that she was married with children....oh, and I was only 16 :/
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    It must be really wierd, or awkward if youre a newly graduated teacher, still very young and work in a school where there are 17/18 year olds around, i'm sure attraction develops on both sides but nothing gets done about it.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LettersFromTheSky)
    It must be really wierd, or awkward if youre a newly graduated teacher, still very young and work in a school where there are 17/18 year olds around, i'm sure attraction develops on both sides but nothing gets done about it.
    Possibly not.

I'm 21, graduate this year and work with 13-18 year olds. I've never ever thought of any of them in a remotely sexual way. It strikes me as wrong, I have responsibility for them, I'm in a position of power. They don't go into the 'possibly attractive people' part of my brain, they are in the same bit as my sister.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    So many hot teachers at my school/college
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    Would have TOTALLY done my best friend's saxophone teacher. He was niiiiiice :sexface:
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    if i fancied them then y not

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 19, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Share your study tips

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.