The Student Room Group

when to ask about their past?

ive started textin a guy i met on friday night, hes 3 years older than me but we seem to be gettin on really well and hes not bothered by the age gap. it is lookin like we're gna end up goin out on a proper date, but i would like suggestions on how long you should wait to ask about ex girlfriends and how many girls hes slept with? im 18, and hes 21. any ideas?
Reply 1
Original post by faith93
i would like suggestions on how long you should wait to ask about ex girlfriends and how many girls hes slept with? im 18, and hes 21. any ideas?

Uh, never? Why is it relevant? If you're insecure, it's only going to make you feel worse unless his number is 0. If you're not insecure, you have no reason to wonder about it..
why would anyone be bothered about THAT age gap :/
If you're only going to be dating a bit and you can't see this going that long-term, then I don't think it's that relevant and unless it comes up naturally, I wouldn't bother asking. It will probably just make you feel insecure if the number is too high for you.

But if you end up dating seriously and you can see this lasting for a very long time, then I think the conversation will naturally come up within a month or two or just wait until you feel like you're comfortable around each other enough, sit him down and just ask in a light way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending